• School Fight

Dad: you'll find out ;)
Age: 16

plot: the daughter gets into a heavy fight at school...
warning: fighting, mentioning of suicide

requested by, @nmrf33

Taylor has had a rough couple years at school for the last few years.

There were a few reasons, but one really stuck out. Taylor had a set of very famous parents. Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen. No one at school really believed her except for her best friends, Jonas and Adriana.

But all of the other teens on her school thought that she was talking shit. So they teased her about it constantly.

But today Taylor couldn't take it anymore.

~

"Are you ready for school honey?" Lizzie asks as she makes her daughter some breakfast.

Taylor walks down the stairs with a tired look on her face. The teen groans as she sits down on a chair.

"Are you okay?" Lizzie asks and strokes her daughters cheek.

"Mhm." Taylor hums and begins to eat her breakfast.

"Good morning babies." Scarlett smiles as she walks up to her wife and daughter.

She gives Lizzie a quick kiss on the lips and then also gives one to her daughter on the head.

"I'm gonna go." Taylor says in a hurrying tone. She quickly grabs her bag and walks out of the door without saying goodbye to her moms.

"What's up with her?" Lizzie asks her wife and cocks an eyebrow.

"No idea." Scarlett sighs.

~

The second Taylor walked through the doors of her high school she saw like half of the people already staring at her, like she was a freak.

"The freak is here again!" One of the boys yells.

"Fuck off." Taylor puts her middle finger up and walks towards her friends.

~

It was now a few hours later and Taylor was still at school.

She had been getting picked on the whole day and at this point she was sick of it.

"The lying bitch is way too close to me now!" A girl yells as Taylor walks by her.

"Asshole." Taylor mumbles under her breath.

"What did you say?" The same girl asks. A few of her friends are now standing around her.

"I said 'Asshole'" Taylor rolls her eyes and begins to walk away.

She only gets one step away from the girl as one of her pity 'henchmen' grabs her arm.

"Don't you fucking touch me!" Taylor yells and gets in the girls face.

At this point almost every person in the hallway is looking at them.

"Oh is the freak mad now?" The girl laughs as she looks at her friends. "Just kill yourself for godssake. It'll be better for everyone. You don't have to keep lying anymore."

Taylor sighs, she has heard this before. But this was the last straw for her, now the teen snapped.

"I love what you've done to your hair. How do you get it to come out of your nostrils like that?" Taylor smirks and gets more into the girls face.

The Johansson girl heard gasps all around her and also heard the the girl in front of her get more angry.

"Megan let's go." A boy called out to the girl standing in front of Taylor.

"I'm not done yet Jordan." Megan snaps and grabs Taylor by the throat.

Taylor goes to grab Megan by her collar and slams her against the lockers behind them.

This causes Megan to let go of Taylor's throat but then she punches the teen in her face. Her eye to be exact.

Taylor does the same back.

This goes back and forth for a few minutes before they get takes apart but two teachers.

~

Now Megan and Taylor were both sitting in the principals office.

"Okay girls, I called both of your parents so they will be here soon." The principal says and turns back to her computer.

"Oh so I'll see your parents now." Megan smirks.

"Yeah I can see yours. See what kind of people raised a raging bitch like you." Taylor snaps back.

"Cut it out you too." The principal warns and puts her glasses on her nose. "You don't want a worse punishment now do you?"

"No ma'am." Both of the girls shake their heads.

~

Around 15 minutes later the door opens and Taylor sighs with seeing her moms walking in.

"What the fu-" Megan begins as she look at the two women with wide eyes but gets cut off by the principal.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Ms Montgomery."

"Look who was telling the truth all of these years." Taylor smirks.

"Why is everyone here surprised to see us honey? I thought you already told everyone we were your parents?" Lizzie asks with a sweet voice while Scarlett is still glaring at her for being in a fight.

"Nobody believed me." Taylor answers.

Then Megan's parents came into the room and surprise surprise, they are like those typical rich girl parents.

Of course they weren't mad at their daughter.

"Okay both of you." The principal began looking at the two girls. "You'll have detention for the next 2 weeks."

Both, Taylor and Megan groan as they stand up and walk out of the office.

Megan leaves first with her parents behind her.

Then Taylor and her moms walk through the hallways. Everyone they walk by looks at them with wide eyes and a shocked look on their face.

After Taylor told them literally everything about the teasing and the bullying both of the actresses came to a conclusion.

"Would you like to try homeschooling?" Scarlett asks as she rubs Taylor back.

"That would be great." Taylor smiles and leans her head on Scarlett's shoulder.
———————————————————————
A/N: I really hoped you did like this! I also hope it didn't trigger anyone, i'm really sorry if it did (you can always talk to me) sorry it was late and not very good...
i didn't check for typos sorry...

send requests!!
also names!!

words: 985
;)