•Toddler on set

Dad: well.... (you'll see)
Age: 3

plot: this was requested a long time ago and i thought why not make it now! so this is about the daughter of scarlett on set
warning: none

requested by, emilye0028
(i added a slight twist)

Tory, the three year old of Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen is going on the set with her moms today.

The movie they are shooting is Avengers: Endgame.

Tory never watched any of the Marvel movies because she is too young, but she always says when she is older that she'll watch them. Just to see her moms.

"Hey baby are you ready to go?" Scarlett says as she picks her daughter up from the ground onto her hip.

"YESS." Tory yells, excitedly.

"Oh baby don't yell." Scarlett laughs as she puts her free on her ear.

"Are my two babies ready to go?" Lizzie says as she comes into the living room wearing a suit.

"Mama!" Tory does grabby hands towards Lizzie.

Scarlett laughs and hands their daughter over to her wife, but not before giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you." Lizzie smiles.

"I love you too." Scarlett says back.

"I love you." Tory imitates her mama while trying to do her voice.

Both Lizzie and Scarlett gasps and laugh at their sassy daughter.

"Oh so you are gonna be sassy today." Lizzie teases while tickling Tory.

"Y-Yes I am." Tory tries to say while being a little out of breath.

"Okay you two, come on before we are late." Scarlett hurries them out of the house into her car.

Lizzie puts Tory into the backseat in her kids seat while Scarlett goes to sit in the passengers seat.

Lizzie gets in the drivers seat and drives to the set location.

~

After a few minutes of driving there comes a song on it the car.

"You got me all up in my feels, in all kind of ways. I be tryna wait, but, lately, I just wanna keep it real."

Scarlett and Lizzie look at each other 'cause they know all to well what song this is.

They look at the backseat and see Tory dancing along with this song.

"Hey I've heard this song before." Tory smiles.

"No more playin' safe, let's take it all the way. I'm just sayin'."

Scarlett looks at Lizzie with a worried look, 'cause they know what is coming. But also a confused look of how their daughter knows this song.

"I just wanna make time for ya." Tory yells along with the song. "Swear it's just right for ya! Like this p-"

"That's enough music today." Scarlett turns the volume down and sits straight in her car again.

"I liked that song!" Tory whines.

~

After about 40 minutes of driving they finally arrive at set. When they arrive they greet all of their co-workers, but Scarlett feels someone tugging on her hand.

"Mommy I have to pee!" Tory whines.

"Okay I'll go with you." Scarlett says and turns to Lizzie. "I'll be right back."

She pecks her wife's cheek and goes with their daughter to the bathroom.

~

After they are done Tory immediately runs to the food table. When she arrives there she notices that she is too small to reach it.

She sees then Chris Evans is also standing grabbing some food so she tugs on his legs.

"Uncle Chris!" She whines.

Chris looks down and sees his goddaughter.

"Hey munchkin." He picks her up sets her on his hip. "What's up?"

"Can you set me on the food table?" She looks at him with puppy eyes.

"Only this time." Chris smiles.

He sets Tory on the food table and then walks away.

"CANDIES!" Tory yells as she sees the candies on the end of the table.

She grabs a hand full of them and puts them all in her mouth.

~

After 10 minutes Tory had a sugar rush. A bad one.

She began running all around set. Her moms were in a scene so they didn't really notice.

"You can't catch me!" Tory yells as she ran with her small legs.

She ran away from Chris Evans and RDJ.

You would be surprised of how fast her little legs are.

"Come here you little munchkin." Chris says as he follows her.

Both of the men don't have a scene so right now they are just keeping Tory busy and distracted from her moms.

But then at one point something happened.

Tory trips over a wire and falls on her little face.

She starts screaming in pain. You could here her screams anywhere in the world, so her moms heard them too.

~

While Lizzie and Scarlett are in a scene when they hear their daughters scream.

"Is that-" Scarlett begins but Lizzie cuts her off.

"Yes it is." Lizzie runs away, ruining the scene but she doesn't care about that right now.

Scarlett follows her as she gives the director an apologetic look.

~

When they arrive they see Chris trying to comfort Tory on the floor but it doesn't help.

"Oh my baby." Lizzie says as she pulls Tory onto her lap.

"Mama!" Tory yells as she puts her head in her moms chest.

Scarlett sits next to them as she runs her daughters back.

"Are you hurt anywhere babygirl?" Scarlett asks.

Tory takes her head off of her moms chest as Scarlett takes a look at her face.

Scarlett doesn't see anything bad so she just gives her daughter's head a kiss as Tory buries her head in Lizzie's chest again.

"Nothing?" Lizzie questions her wife.

"Fortunately not." Scarlett smiles.

~

After they got home Tory had a major sugar crush so she was out in a few minutes.

Lizzie and Scarlett sir next to each other on the couch. Cuddled up.

"We have the best daughter." Lizzie smiles.

"Yeah we do." Scarlett hugs Lizzie tighter. "All because of your amazing DNA."

"Also yours, she has your eyes."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Lizzie says and gives Scarlett a long passionate kiss.
————————————————————————
A/N: So again it was late, sorry I waited so long to do this request... hope you did like it and hopefully i will post again tomorrow or the day after that one!!

i'm a little full ok requests, but if you have something really good i'll take it into consideration ;)

words: 1066
;)