•Kicked out pt.2

Dad: Ronald Bailey
Age: 15

plot: Part two from the last one!!

requested by, a lot of people

Luna was sitting on the bench in a park with her black eye and busted lip, when two women approached her.

Scarlett Johansson and her wife Elizabeth Olsen.

The lovely couple were on their late night walk with each other when they saw the 15 year old crying.

When Luna looked up she immediately wiped her tears away.

"S-Sorry did you want to sit here. I w-will move away." Luna says and goes to stand up but one woman puts her hand on her shoulder.

"No no, sit down honey." Scarlett says.

Luna sits down again and looks at the ground. Afraid to look the women in the eyes.

Lizzie sits down next to Luna and puts her hand on her thigh.

"Are you okay honey?" She asks.

"Yeah o-of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Luna asks, still looking down at the ground.

"Your face looks pretty busted sweetie. Black eye and a busted lip." Scarlett crouches down in front of Luna.

"Don't you have to go home?" Lizzie says and Luna sighs.

"Well turns out, I don't have a home anymore." Luna throws her hands in the air and finally looks at the two women.

"What do you mean sweetheart?" Scarlett asks.

"I just got kicked out by my dad." She sniffs. "For being gay."

Tears stream out of her eyes again and Scarlett and Lizzie look at each other with concerned looks.

"We could take you home." Lizzie blurts out.

Scarlett's head shoots up and looks at her wife.

"Can I talk to you? Like now?" Scarlett asks her wife and drags her a few foot away from Luna.

Luna just looks at them, she is still kinda confused of what happened a few seconds ago.

At the meantime over at the couple..

"What do you mean that we should take her home?" Scarlett asks, whispering.

"Well we've been married for three years now, we are talking about children and I say that this is a good opportunity. She is a girl that needs our help and we could give it to her." Lizzie whispers back.

"So you're saying that we should take a random teenager into our house? We don't even know her yet." Scarlett mentions.

"Scar, she needs our help. We can get to know her a little bit now and take her home. She has no place to stay, Scarlett." Lizzie says with an annoyed tone.

She gets that they can't just take a random teenager into their house but Lizzie feels a connection with this girl.

The girl is beat up, injured on maybe more places, and she has no roof over her head.

Lizzie walks away from her wife and sits next to Luna again.

"What's your name sweetie?" She asks.

"L-Luna." The 15 year old says as she whipes her tears away.

"Okay Luna nice to meet you, I'm Elizabeth Olsen but you can call me Lizzie." The woman puts her hand out for the teenager to shake and she does.

"I know who you are." Luna laughs a little.

"Are you a fan of marvel?" Scarlett asks as she crouches down to the ground again.

"Big one." Luna smiles. She grabs her bag and pulls her black widow hoodie out of it.

Scarlett laughs a little and smiles. Lizzie also notices her wife to warm up to Luna as they talk more.

After about 15 minutes of talking Lizzie pulls her wife away from Luna.

"Hey! I was in the middle of a conversation." Scarlett says as Lizzie drags her away by the arm.

Luna laughs a little and smiles at Scarlett's comment.

"So?" Lizzie questions.

"I want her." Scarlett immediately blurts out.

"YEEYY." Lizzie yells as she pulls her wife into a kiss.

"So we'll take her with us? To our house?" Scarlett questions as she pulls away.

"Mmhm." Lizzie hums and nods.

Scarlett intertwines her hand with her wives as they walk back to the teenage girl.

"Luna?" Lizzie questions.

Luna's head shoots up to look at the two women.

"We would like to ask you a question." Lizzie asks politely.

"Shoot." Luna smiles.

"Would you like to come home with us?" Scarlett asks really gently.

"L-Like live with you guys?" The two women nod. "As your daughter?" The two women nod again. "OF COURSE. I would love too."

Luna jumps from the bench into their arms and begins crying a bit.

"Why are you crying sweetheart?" Scarlett asks.

"I'm gonna be living with my two idols. Finally away from my house." Luna smiles into Scarlett's neck.

Lizzie looks at her wife and sees how happy Scarlett looks.
————————————————————————
A/N: Sorry it's again a little short, hope you liked it!! I feel like it was a bit rushed but who cares it's a fanfic, everything is possible.

Don't worry people there will be a part 3!!! It will up again in two days, I think!!

Please send other requests! (i'm working on all of them)
also names!!

words: 853
;)