•Nervous

Dad: Unknown
Age: 6

Plot: Ivy the daughter of Scarlett is very nervous for a MCU cast party.

requested by, chloetheavocadogirl

Ivy is sitting on the couch, nervously. The 6 year old is mentally preparing herself for the big party she has to go to.

She has never met any of the MCU cast children.

"Are you ready baby?" Scarlett asks her daughter.

"Mommy I don't wanna go." Ivy whines.

"Aww why not?" Scarlett pulls Ivy on her lap.

"I don't any of them." Ivy pouts.

"That's okay. I assure you they are all very nice. You'll make some new friends." Scarlett smiles.

"Why can't I just stay with grandma and grandpa?" Ivy whines.

"Because I want you to meet them all. You've met Uncle Chris and Lizzie right?" Scarlett asks Ivy nods. "Well then it's going to be okay."

"Can I stay by your side mommy?"

"Only for a little bit, I promise they are nice you don't need to be nervous." Scarlett smiles.

"Okay...."

~

Ivy and Scarlett just arrived at Roberts house for the party. Scarlett clicks on the bell and a few moments later Robert opens the door.

"Come in Scar and little Scar." He smiles.

Ivy steps behind her mom.

"It's okay sweetie." Scarlett picks the 6 year old up and takes her inside.

Ivy puts her head on her moms chest. She listens to her moms heartbeat.

"Hey Scar." Chris Evans says gives his best friend a quick hug.

"Hey Chris." She smiles.

"She nervous?" Chris motions at Ivy and Scarlett nods.

"I'm gonna put you down okay." Scarlett tells Ivy and puts her down on the floor.

The moment she is down at the floor she gives Chris a quick hug and turns back to stand behind her mom.

"Let's go to Lizzie shall we?" Ivy nods at her mom and they walk to Scarlett's other best friend.

"Hey Lizzie." Scarlett smiles and hugs Lizzie.

"Hey Scar. Hey Ivy." She hugs Scar back and picks Ivy up.

"Is it okay if I take you to the other kids? I promise I won't leave your side." Lizzie smiles and Ivy nods.

~

The moment Lizzie takes Ivy outside a dog comes running at them.

"Hey dodger." Lizzie pats the dog.

"Can I touch him?" Ivy asks.

"Of course he won't bite you." Lizzie smiles and puts Ivy back on the ground.

Ivy gently puts her hand on the dog. Dodger immediately turns around to Ivy and licks her face.

"He likes you." Lizzie tells the 6 year old.

"I like him too." Ivy smiles.

"Do you want me to introduce you to the rest of the kids?" Lizzie asks.

"Only if you and Dodger are with me." Ivy pouts.

"Of course." Lizzie nods.

Ivy takes Lizzie's hand and they walk towards the other kids.

Avri is the first one they see.

"Do you see her?" Lizzie points at RDJ's daughter and Ivy nods. "Her name is Avri. She is the same age as you are."

"So she is also 6?" Ivy asks and Lizzie nods.

"Avri come here for a second." Lizzie tells the other 6 year old.

Avri happily walks towards Ivy.

"Hey, I don't know you yet. Wanna be best friends?" Avri smiles.

Ivy looks at Lizzie for approval and she nods.

"Yes." Ivy says and then Ivy, Dodger and Avri leave Lizzie.

~

The rest of the night Ivy spend time with all of the kids and they are all friends. Avri is her new best friend.

———————————————————————
A/N: Sorry that it's so short, but I do hope you like it. I'm also sorry for the wait...
Send requests!!

words: 607
;)