•Not Coming Home

Dad: Unknown
Age: 17

𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲.

Scarlett's daughter Jade was sitting in her room on her phone just scrolling through social media when she gets a call from her best friend, Emma.

"HEYYY BITCH!" Emma yells into the phone.

"Hey hoe." Jade says in a much calmer tone.

"Okay so hear me out. I was just facetiming with Ryan and he had the best idea ever." Emma says.

Jade waited a few moments for Emma to continue but she didn't.

"Emma?" She questions.

"You are supposed to say 'What is the idea?' interested in the conversation."

"I was waiting for you to continue. Go on." Jade motions with her hand for Emma to continue talking.

"Thank you. Well Ryan had the idea to go out tonight and go to a tree house that he has." Emma says.

"That's genius. I love the idea" Jade smiles.

"We could invite more friends and just hang out, drink some beer stay up all night. We haven't done that in forever."

"Agree, who else should we invite?" Jade asks.

After a few minutes Jade and Emma called all of their friends and asked them if they wanted to come.

7 of them said yes.

"So we are with 10 of us." Emma said to Ryan. They invited him into the facetime call.

"Do you think we could all fit in?" Jade asks.

"Yes definitely. I have enough beer and also some vodka so we would be good." Ryan says.

"Should we bring something else?" Emma asks.

"Just your beautiful selves. And maybe some snacks." He smiles.

"Will do. Although I need to ask my mom." Jade sighs.

"Just say that you are going out. She'll say yes." Emma says.

"Okay I will. Can you pick me up Emma?" Emma nods. "See you guys later then." Jade says and hangs up the phone.

After a few moments of making a good plan Jade finally has the courage to ask her mom.

She walks down the stairs and sees her mom sitting on the couch in the living room on her laptop writing some emails probably.

"Hey mom." Jade says and gives her mom a tight hug.

"What did you do?" Scarlett questions, weirded out from her daughters behavior.

"Can I never randomly hug my beautiful mother?" Jade says.

"Well no. You have something to hide." Scarlett squeezes her eyes shut.

"Okay you got me." Jade sighs.

"So what's up?" Scarlett asks.

"Can I go out tonight? With a few friends?" Jade looks at her mom with puppy eyes.

"No way." Scarlett shakes her head.

"Why not. It's almost the end of school and I'm nailing school this year." Jade whines.