•Mom's match pt.2

A/N: A lot of you guys wanted a part 2 so here it is!! I have a feeling it's really bad tho, but I hope you enjoy!!

Dad: Unknown
Age: 16

Plot: Part 2 of the last one!!

It was now a few days later and Scarlett was on the phone with Brie. Dawn was watching her mom talk to Brie from the couch.

Rose was laying next to her, chilling as always. Watching some Dora.

On the call 📞
Scarlett: So I-I wanted to ask you something..
Brie: I wanted to ask you something as well.
Scarlett: Y-You should go first.

Dawn laughed slightly at her moms nervousness. "Wow mom, so smooth." Dawn chuckles.

Scarlett looks at her daughter with a glare but turns her attention back to Brie.

Brie: Do you wanna go first or should I?
Scarlett: You can if you want to. I don't k-know.
Brie: What if we say it together? We both won't be scared anymore.
Scarlett: Okay.
Brie: 3...2...1
Both: Do you wanna go on a date?
Brie: Oh really?
Scarlett: Y-Yeah
Brie: I'll pick you up next Friday, wear something casual. I'm gonna take you to dinner.
Scarlett: See you then.

Scarlett hangs up the phone and looks at her daughter. She can't stop smiling, so happy that Brie was thinking the same thing.

"And..?" Dawn asks.

"I HAVE A DATE ON FRIDAY!" Scarlett yells.

Dawn jumps up from the couch and jumps into her moms arms.

"I'm so happy for you!" Dawn yells. "And I can finally tell you one thing."

"What?" Scarlett cocks her eyebrow.

"I can finally say, I told you so." Dawn smirks.

~

It is now Friday and Scarlett just got ready and she was waiting for Brie to show up.

"Okay, you need to babysit Rose tonight. I don't know when I'll be back, so be prepared to tuk her in." Scarlett tells her oldest daughter.

"Mom, I know. I've done this before." Dawn smiles. "Don't be nervous. She likes you a lot, just enjoy it."

Just in time the doorbell rings. "I need to go. I love you." Scarlett says and kisses her daughters cheek.

Scarlett walks towards the door and opens it. Brie is standing in front of it.

"Hey Dawn." She tells the teenager.

"Have fun, Brie. But not to much fun" Dawn smirks.

"Dawn!" Her mom exclaims. "You know what, we are just gonna go."

Scarlett pushes Brie out of the doorway, walks after her and closes the door.

~

It was now 2 years later. Everything went well at Scarlett's date with Brie.

After like 5 more dates Brie asked Scarlett to be her girlfriend and of course Scarlett said yes.

A few months ago Brie moves into their house.

"Dawn can I ask you something?" Brie asks.

"Of course." Dawn smiles.

"Would it be okay if I asked your mom to marry me?" Brie questions.

"Y-You mean you wanna propose to her?" Dawn eyes widen.

"If that's okay with you. I wanted to ask for your permission first." Brie looks down:

"Heck yeah you can marry her." Dawn hugs Brie tight.

~

3 weeks later Brie proposed to Scarlett while they were on a date on the beach. It was beautiful.

7 months later they got married. The whole marvel cast was there and other friends and family.

Dawn honestly couldn't be more happy. Her mom was happy and that was all that matters.

Dawn knew it, it was moms match.

———————————————————————
A/N: So sorry it's so damn short, I wanted to make it as soon as possible for you guys... I still hope you liked it tho. Tomorrow there will be another imagine!!
Send requests!! ;)

words: 614
;)