•Mommy pt.2 (kinda)

Age: 16
Dad: Unknown

plot: kinda like mommy part 1 but now the daughter is earlier....

requested by, me again <3

Lana, the sixteen year old daughter of Scarlett Johansson was scrolling through her tiktok.

She has her own account and was quite famous on there actually.

She has 8.7 million followers. So that's quite a lot.

While she was scrolling she was thinking about looking her mom up on tiktok. She has never actually done that before, so she thought why not do it now.

#scarlettjohansson, is what Lana searched for.

"Oh my god. 3.2 fucking billion views. That really is a lot." Lana gasped.

Like she knew that her mom was really famous or whatever but she didn't know she was THIS famous.

As she was scrolling through she saw some pretty funny videos of her mom being at talkshows with the MCU cast.

But then after watching a lot of Scarlett tiktoks Lana saw one kind of half disturbing one.

Mommy? sorry. mommy? sorry. mommy? sorry. #scarlettjohansson #fyp #marvel #fuckme #milf

"What the actual fuck?" Lana laughed.

"I know I should be disgusted by this but I actually find it pretty fucking hilarious. People simping over my mother. MY MOTHER?" Lana kept laughing. "I gotta tell mom."

"MOM!" Lana yells from her bedroom.

Only a few seconds later Scarlett comes walking into the room.

"What's up honey?" Scarlett asks as she sits on her daughters bed.

"Do you know how many videos of you there are of people simping over you?" Lana asks.

"Yes I know. Horny teenagers." Scarlett sighs.

In the meantime Lana just kept laughing really loud.
———————————————————————
A/N: Oh god, oh god i'm so fucking sorry for not posting. the last week has been very tough and i just didn't have the energy to write. i'm also sorry for promising y'all i would post part 2 of 'waiter' and i didn't. i just wanted to posted something quickly today so i chose a really short one. i do hope you still like this a little-

words: 325
;)