•Mixed Feelings pt.2

Age: 17
Dad: Unknown

plot: part two of the last one!!

requested, by a lot people

Jara has been at her girlfriends house for the last week. She has had a few breakdowns but her girlfriend has been there to help her through all of them.

But the problem is now that Jara needs to get some new clothes and get some other things from her house.

She totally wasn't looking forward to seeing her mom again.

Scarlett on the other hand has been trying to call her daughter for the whole week.

She is trying to apologize for acting that way. The actress also called Lizzie and she helped understand everything more.

Scarlett also looked up multiple things about the lgbtq community.

Cause the only reason she actually walked away, is because she didn't really understood what her daughter was saying and didn't know anything about it.

(i don't know if this makes sense but please just go with it.)

~

Jara just arrived at home again and wanted to quickly get some stuff and then quickly walk out again.

But that didn't go so well when she found her mom on the couch.

"Jara? Is that you?" Scarlett's head moved towards the door.

"It's me. But don't worry I'll be leaving soon after I get some stuff." Jara sternly said and tried to walk up the stairs.

"Honey please sit down. Please I beg you." Scarlett pleads.

"I don't wanna talk to you." Jara sternly states.

"Please. I wanna apologize for how I've been acting."

"Fine." Jara sighs and sits down completely on the other side of the couch.

"I really want to apologize how bad I was acting."

~

Scarlett kept apologizing for the rest of the day and finally Jara let her in.

~

After 2 months Scarlett met Jara's girlfriend and she was really happy to meet her. Luckily for Jara her mom also really likes her girlfriend.

~

"I do."

"I do."

"I now pronounce you wife and wife. One of you may kiss the bride."

Scarlett has tears of joy in her eyes when she sees her daughter get married to the girl she's been in love with for such a long time.
———————————————————————-
A/N: so sorry that i'm late again. it was my birthday last week and i again had a lot of things on my mind. i'm sorry.

this was part 2 good ending. in an hour part 2 bad ending will be up!!

words: 411
:)