•Mixed Feelings

Age: 17
Dad: Unknown

plot: Scarlett has mixed or let's just say horrible feeling about her daughter coming out.

requested by, @AgentBiaster (so sorry it took so long..)

Jara is the seventeen year old daughter of Scarlett Johansson and she's been living with a secret for almost 2 years.

She's a lesbian. She hasn't told her mom yet because frankly she has never had a good timing.

She also has a girlfriend and they've been together for 1 whole year already.

But today is a good day. It feels good so Jara is gonna tell her mom.

"Mom I have to tell you something, can you sit down on the couch?" Jara nicely asks.

"Of course honey. Are you okay?" Scarlett asks gently and sits down on the couch next to her daughter.

"Yes I am okay, don't worry about that." Jara smiles making Scarlett smile as well.

"Okay what do you wanna tell me?" Scarlett questions still with a very bright smile on her face.

"Okay here it goes, I'm gay." Jara states still with a smile on her face.

Scarlett's smile on the other hand slowly drops.

And then without saying a word she just leaves the room.

"W-What?" Jara questions in confusion.

~

Tears are now streaming on the Johansson's cheek.

She is packing her bag in a hurry so she can go to her girlfriend for who knows how long.

When Jara is done she rushes to the front door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Scarlett's stern voice comes from the living room.

"Away from you." Jara responds and walks outside slamming the door behind her.

She then gets on her motorcycle and drives off to her girlfriends house.
———————————————————————
A/N: Okay i'm very sorry this one is sooo short but i just really wanted to post two imagines today to make up for the long waiting time....also i'm finally gonna do requests again!! so if you requested something, please comment if you have and if you remember, so i know which one to do first!!

<3
words; 345