•Attitude

Dad: Unknown
Age: 16

𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘆.

It was Tuesday afternoon. Hailey, the 16 year old daughter of Scarlett Johansson was not having her best day, to say the least.

The whole day she had been cranky and moody to her mom.

She definitely woke up at the wrong side of the bed.

Let's look back at this morning...

Flashback

Hailey woke up around 9 am and immediately felt cranky and just annoyed by everything.

She walked downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Her mom was making some pancakes while Rose was sitting on the table drawing.

"Hello, good morning honey. I just got an idea, we could just stay in today. Just watch some movies with Rose." She smiles.

Hailey just scoffs grabs a pancake and goes back up to her bedroom.

"Hails?" Scarlett questions.

"What is wrong with Hailey?" Rose asks.

"I think she is having a bad day, don't worry about her we'll just watch Disney movies with each other. She'll come around, I think she will be here in a few hours she just needs a moment to get less cranky." Scarlett says to her other daughter.

But in reality Scarlett was a bit worried, Hailey was never moody. She was always smiling and a really happy person.

A few hours after breakfast Hailey still didn't go downstairs.

Scarlett started to get more worried. So she went upstairs to her 16 year old daughters room to talk to her.

When she arrived at her door she found out that it was locked, Hailey never locked her door.

"Hailey?" But no response.

Hailey was sitting on her bed on her phone and watching some Grey's Anatomy just being cranky and moody.

"Hailey?" Scarlett called out.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Bailey yells.

Scarlett was shocked by this. Hailey never raised her voice at her.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me. We'll be eating dinner in an hour." Scarlett says and walks downstairs again.

After an hour dinner was ready and Scarlett and Rose were waiting at the table for Hailey.

Scarlett called out for Hailey again because they were gonna eat, but still nothing.

After 10 minutes Hailey came downstairs. She was still annoyed by everything and still moody.

She sat down at the dinner table and began eating her pasta without saying a word.

Scarlett looked at Hailey but didn't get a look back. She was completely focused on her food.

After 20 minutes they were all done with dinner and Hailey was about to stand up but her mom wanted to talk to her.

"Hailey sit down." She says sternly and takes her daughter's arm and drags her down again.

"Why?" Hailey asks.

"Rose why don't you go to your room and play with your barbie dolls." She smiles at the 6 year old.

"Okay." Rose says and sprints off to her room.

Scarlett moves closer to Hailey but Hailey still didn't look at her.

"Look at me."

"No."

"Hailey look at me." Scarlett says sternly.

Hailey looks up and sees her moms worried face.

"What?" She questions.

"What is going on with you today? You're cranky, raising your voice at me and staying in your room all day." Scarlett asks.

"I don't know." Hailey answered honestly.

She really didn't know why she was acting like this. Guess she was just having a bad day. Everyone has those.

"Hailey?" Scarlett asks.

"I don't know okay. Just when I woke up everything annoyed me." Hailey says.

"So you're saying you just woke up at the wrong side of the bed? Nothing bad is going on?" Scarlett raises her eyebrows.

"No."

"Really?"

"Yes I promise you. Can we maybe watch a movie together?" Hailey asks.

"Okay sure. You still need to apologize to Rose because she was so excited that you were going to watch some movies with her and you didn't." Scarlett replies.

"Okay." Hailey stood up and walked towards her sisters room and apologized, picked her up and sat down on the couch together.

Then the three women watched a Disney movie and they ended up cuddling with each other.

———————————————————
A/N: Sorry this was so bad and short :(
Comment any requests!! Literally anything you want!! Tell me!!

words: 708