•Babysitter pt.2

Age: 16
Dad: Leonardo Lewis

plot: part two from the last one!!
warning: not yet anything...

requested by, me ;)

"Well I'm glad that you're here. Come in." Scarlett smiles.

"T-Thank you." Devin stutters, still a little bit flabbergasted because her idol is standing in front of her. And is also inviting her into her house.

"Don't be nervous honey. I know you probably didn't expect me to stand here, but I am a normal person." The actress smiles and walks towards the living room, the teen following her.

"I know, sorry." Devin apologizes and smiles back.

"It's okay, you don't need to be sorry." They stop walking as they reach the couch. "So this is my daughter Rose, she is seven years old."

"Hi!" The young girl enthusiastically says.

"Hello there." Devin smiles.

"Okay so, Devin right?" Scarlett asks.

"Yes ma'am." Devin nods.

"I'm going to the premiere of my new movie and then also the after party. I think I'll be home by twelve." Scarlett says as she begins to grab her jacket. "Rose needs to be in bed at least by nine, so you have a few hours to just relax. You can use our tv all the time."

(I know seven year olds don't go to sleep at that time, but just imagine for the story please)

"Thank you miss Johansson." Devin smiles.

"Oh you make me sound so old, please call me Scarlett." The actress smiles and quickly kisses her daughter goodbye and then leaves the house in the limousine.

"Okay so it's just us now. What do you wanna do?" Devin asks.

And Rose begins to tell her the plan she made for the whole evening.

~

It was now just a few minutes after nine and Devin is walking Rose to her bed.

They had been playing the whole time since Scarlett left. They played hide-and-go-seek, they played tag and also played with Rose's dolls.

So as you would expect both of the girls were exhausted.

Mostly Rose though.

"Can you read me something?" Rose asks.

"Yes of course." Devin smiles and gets into bed with Rose and she reads her a bedtime story.

"I'm gonna go now." Devin softly says as she begins to walk towards the door of Rose's room.

"Can I ask you something?" Rose questions.

"Of course." The teen girl walks back to the younger one. "What is it you wanna ask me Rosie?"

"Do you think my mom will ever be with another person? Like in love, like my dad and her were?" Rose shyly asks.

"I think she will be. Why do you ask?"

"Well I just want her to be happy." Rose shrugs.

"Oh honey she is so happy with you and I'm sure she'll find her person." Devin smiles one more time and then walks towards the door again.

"My mom usually gives me a kiss on the head before I go to sleep." Rose begins.

"You want me to give you a kiss on the head?"

Devin sees Rose nod in the dark and quickly walks over to her. Devin leans down and gives the seven year old a quick kiss before leaving again.

This time she does get out of the door and softly closes it a little bit.

~

It was now a few minutes before twelve and Devin heard the front door open.

"Hey there Devin." Scarlett tiredly says and slumps down next to the teen on the couch.

"Hi." Devin smiles. "Are you tired?"

"Oh yes definitely. It was a long night."

"Well then I'll leave so you can get your rest." Devin begins to stand up but Scarlett pulls her down again.

"Na-ah we're gonna have a quick talk about today, then I'll grab your money and then you'll leave." Scarlett smiles and they talk a little about Rose and today before she gets up and walks towards the kitchen.

Maybe this isn't the thing Devin should be thinking about but she was kinda wondering what Scarlett would pay her.

Normally people would pay her like $6 dollars an hour, but Scarlett was a celebrity. So she was curious.

"So I didn't know how much you usually get paid, but the stories you told me about Rose sounded really amazing." Scarlett says as she hands the teen $300.

Devin's jaw falls to the floor and she looks at the money with her mouth wide open. "No, I can't accept this. It's way too much." Devin shakes her head.

"Just take it, you deserve it."

"O-Okay." Devin nods as she puts the money in her jacket she grabbed a minute ago.

~

"Let's say we keep in touch okay, Rose really seems to like you." Scarlett smiles as they walk towards the front door.

"We'll be. Bye." Devin waves before walking out the house.

"Bye Devin."

~

The minute Devin arrives at her bike, she gets a text from her dad.

Dad:
Come home right now, I need your money.
———————————————————————
A/N: So sorry to keep you all waiting for this one, I was really tired the last few days because I have been sleeping bad... i hope you liked this one and YES there is gonna be a part three!!
(not really spell checked because i'm still tired)

words: 882
;)