•Caught

Dad: Unknown
Age: 16

Plot: the daughter of Scarlett is having her girlfriend over without her mom knowing and then something happens...
warning: light smut

requested by, @HelenahGabrielsen

Octavia, the daughter of the famous actress Scarlett Johansson, was sitting on the porch with her girlfriend, Jane. Jane just explained a plan to the other 16 year old.

"So is it a good plan babe?" Jane asks.

"Me going inside, telling my mom I'm going to bed because I'm tired and then opening the window for you when I'm upstairs in my bedroom again? Definitely." Octavia replies.

They both stand up and give each other a hug. Jane is about to leave but Octavia stops her.

"Wait don't leave me yet." Octavia whines.

"I'll be seeing you in a minute again baby." Jane smiles and pulls Octavia back into the hug.

"Can I ask for one thing?" Octavia asks.

"Tell me."

"Kiss me." Octavia smiles.

Jane's eyes lit up and she leans in to kiss her girlfriend. Octavia does the same and their lips touch.

Jane grabs Octavia by the waist and pushes her against the wall. The Johansson girl roams her hands through her girlfriends hair.

Jane bites slightly on Octavia's lower lip and Octavia moans. Opening her mouth. Jane pushes her tongue into Octavia's mouth and they begin to make out for a few minutes.

After Jane pulls away she smirks at Octavia.

"Why don't we finish this later baby?"

"Definitely." Octavia smiles. "I'll go upstairs now and open the window for you in a minute. Bye bubs."

Octavia gives Jane a quick kiss on the cheek and runs inside.

~

Octavia sees her mom sitting on the couch with her laptop on her lap, probably writing some emails.

She switches her mood to tired and begins acting.

"Hey mom." Octavia yawns and crashes on the couch next to her.

"Hey honey." Scarlett says but then she notices how tired she looks. "You need to go to bed."

"What? I do not." Octavia disagrees before yawning again.

"Yes you do." Scarlett says.

"I do not." Octavia pouts.

"I'm not gonna argue with you. You need to go to bed, even if I have to carry you." Scarlett sternly says.

"Alright, alright." Octavia sighs and gets up from the couch.

While walking away Octavia smiles to herself, thanking her amazing mom for the acting talents. They were really handy at the moment. She silently walks to the stairs but when she is almost at the top she sprints up to her bedroom.