•Favorite Character

Age: 14
Dad: Just read :)

plot: happy family is talking about a show and then about their favorite characters.

requested by, me :)

Ayra was laying in her room on her phone when she got a text from her best friend.

Ayra you need to watch the show Lucifer, i'm begging you it's so amazing!!!

Which the girl responds with,

Okay I will ask my moms if we can watch it together :)

"MOMS!" Ayra yells from her room.

And immediately only a few seconds later she hears 4 footsteps racing towards her room.

"AYRA!" One woman yells while running into the bedroom.

"What's up?" The teen shrugs.

"What do you mean 'what's up?' you called for us." The other woman asks.

The two other women in Ayra's bedroom are her moms. Lizzie and Scarlett Johansson.

The best looking couple in whole of Hollywood.

"Oh right. Well you both have some free time right?"

"Yes we do." Scarlett smiles.

"Well then we are going to watch a show my best friend recommended." Ayra smiles. "You don't have a choice, I'm free this week anyway."

"Okay sweetheart, let's go downstairs."

~

And they did. They began watching on Tuesday and they finished season 1 on Thursday.

(i did that with my mom ngl)

And now they were almost finished with season two and were talking about the actors and their characters.

"We both know what your favorite is." Scarlett laughs as she puts her arm around her wife.

"We both know that it's Maze." Lizzie says as she lays her head on her wife's shoulder.

"You can't blame me she's just very hot." Ayra shrugs.

(maze is my favorite don't fight me)

"Well than what's your favorite honey?" Lizzie asks the older woman.

"I think Lucifer, he is just very cool with the things he can as the devil. " Scarlett smiles.

"What about you mom?" Ayra asks her other mother.

"Chloe or Ella probably, they are both so badass. I love it." She answers with.

And they kept watching the whole show as a happy family.
———————————————————————-
A/N: Sorry for not posting for like 6 days, sorry that i didn't post part 4 of 'The Babysitter', also really sorry that this one is so short im really sad...but now happy things!! Please watch Lucifer if you haven't yet, also very nice for the lesbians (me) :)

words: 394