•The Flu

Dad: Unknown
Age: 15

plot: the daughter of Scar has the flu...
warning: like mentions of puking, swearing

requested by, spampinatoxbishop

Noah, the daughter of the actress Scarlett Johansson, was feeling a little sick last night.

Look at the night before....

"Mom!" Noah screamed from the couch.

She was laying, almost dead, on the couch, watching some Criminal Minds when she felt something going up her esophagus.

"Noah!" Scarlett yelled back and ran into the living room. "What's wrong?"

"Get a bucket, quick!" Noah yells feeling her stomach upset.

Only a few seconds later Scarlett came running back into the room with a bucket in her hand.

"Fuck." Noah cursed before puking.

A few minutes later she was done and went to brush her teeth while her mom emptied the bucket.

With a sigh Noah went to sit down on the couch again.

"Are you okay?" Scarlett asks as she sits down next to her daughter.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I just ate something bad or anything like that." Noah shrugs.

"Let's hope so, you have a fun day tomorrow." Scarlett strokes Noah's cheek.

~

She was right Noah had a really fun day tomorrow, she was gonna have a beach day with her whole class. It would be the last sunny day of the summer.

Back to now....

Noah woke up with a horrible headache, a sore throat and she was feeling bad in her stomach.

"Fuck it." There was no way that Noah was gonna miss this day with her friends so she got dressed and stumbled downstairs.

"Good morning honey." Scarlett smiles as she makes a plate with pancakes for her daughter.

"Hey." Noah croaks out.

"Are you feeling better?"

Noah nods, "Amazing."

Total lie of course.

Noah feels like all of her organs were turned around and placed on different places in her body. Like she was dying. Her headache was absolutely killing her.

And after only a few seconds of standing Noah started to feel dizzy.

"You sure you're okay?" Scarlett questions not quite believing her daughter, seeing the state she was in.

"Yeah, totally fin-" Noah couldn't even finish her sentence before she began to feel down to the floor.

Just in time Scarlett caught her daughter in her arms.

"Oh god. There is no way you're going out today young lady." Scarlett shakes her head.

The older woman carries her daughter up the stairs to her room and lays her on her bed.

Scarlett ran out when she put the blankets on Noah's body.

She went to grab some medicine and got into bed next to Noah.

Luckily for the teen after sleeping and taking medicine she felt better in a few hours.

The rest of the day was spent with her mom watching movies and then shows.

~

The teen was really lucky 'cause the weather would also be very good one extra day, and that's the day she went with some friends to the beach. While she wasn't sick. Also having the experience.
———————————————————————
A/N: Sorry for another short one, and that it was late once again... i'm really trying to make a long one but i have a lot of homework this week so it'll probably be only short ones..SORRY!! i didnt check for typos sorry!

Send requests!!
also names!

words: 545