• Secretly Dating

Dad: Unknown
Age: 20

plot: the daughter of Scar is in a secret relationship with her moms best friend....
warning: like the same sex paring idk

requested by, @Grace6735

imagine: Lizzie is 30

Rylee, the daughter of Scarlett Johansson has been in a few relationships in her life.

But the one she is in now, seems to be the last for her.

Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Olsen.

They have been in a relationship for almost six months. A very secret one.

Nobody except Rylee's best friend, Juniper, knows about it.

~

Their relationship is almost at 6 months so Lizzie demanded that they  were gonna have an anniversary day together.

Right now the twenty year old is on her phone, calling her best friend.

"So what are you gonna do tomorrow?"

"Well Lizzie said that she had something planned for us, so I actually have no clue."

"Well I do know for a fact she is very romantic so it'll probably be amazing."

"I hope. I do need to find an excuse for my mom, because she can't find out about this."

"Why can't she again?"

"Because Juniper! We have a ten year age difference and it's her best friend!"

"Okay I get that."

"Okay my mom just came home so I need to go! Bye!"

"Bye and succes!"

~

Rylee walks down stairs as she sees her mom cooking dinner.

"Hey mom." Rylee exclaims as she gives her mom a hug.

"Hey sweetie." Scarlett hugs back and gives her daughter a kiss on the head.

"Do you have any plans tomorrow?" The younger woman casually asks.

"Why are you asking?" Scarlett smirks.

"I just want a day with Juniper that's all." Rylee lies while smiling brightly.

"Oh yeah well I have plans anyway so go all out." Scarlett says.

"Oh, where are you going?" Rylee questions.

"Well the Marvel cast is having brunch at some restaurant so we're going there." Scarlett answers.

"Is everyone gonna be there?" Rylee casually asks, hopefully not sounding weird in any way.

"Pretty much everyone except for Lizzie." Scarlett nods.

"Aww, why isn't Lizzie gonna be there?"

"She said she had some family emergency or something." Scarlett shrugs.

~

It is the next day and Scarlett just left for her brunch.

Rylee also just got dressed into a casual outfit, as Lizzie told her too. The older woman also told her to wear a bathing suit so she was wearing that under her clothes.