•Caught pt.2

Dad: Unknown
Age: 16

plot: pt 2 of caught!!
warning: little smut

requested by, some people sorry I don't know y'all names

Octavia was sitting on the couch. Her mom left a few days ago. She went on a trip with the MCU and she just got back from it. She has been working in her office all day and is exhausted.

She was bored out of her mind, but then she thought of an idea. So she called her girlfriend Jane.

On the call 📞
Jane: "Hey babe."
Octavia: "Hey bubs."
Jane: "What's up?"
Octavia: "Well my mom is in her office working hard, she probably won't talk to me in the next few hours and-"

Octavia gets cut off by Jane.

Jane: "I'll be there in a second love."
Octavia: See you soon."

Jane hangs up the phone and Octavia smiles to herself. Slightly laughing about hearing her girlfriend be so eager.

~

After a few minutes Octavia heard a knock on the door and ran towards it.
When she opens it she sees her girlfriend.

Octavia immediately jumps in her arms and Jane catches her legs.

"Eager are we?" Jane smirks.

"Says you." Octavia smiles and starts to make out with the 17 years old.

Jane had her birthday a few days ago so this is kind of an extra late birthday present.

Jane carries Octavia inside the house, up the stairs to her bedroom. Scarlett's office is on the other side of the house. Far away from Octavia's room, there is no way she could hear them.

Jane lays Octavia down on the bed and begins kissing her neck. Octavia pulls on Jane's shirt and pulls it off.

Jane does the same to Octavia and they make out again.

"Can I take these off?" Jane motions for Octavia's jeans.

Octavia nods and Jane immediately pulls the jeans away. Jane takes her own jeans off and gets on top of Octavia again. Laying between her legs.

They are both in just underwear and bra's while making out heavily.

~

Scarlett sighs as she writes another email. She has been working the whole time today.

"I need a break." She stands up from her chair and walk out of her office.

She walks up the stairs to her daughters room. They haven't properly hung out in weeks. Today would be the day, thought Scarlett.

She opens her daughters door and her eyes widen.

Both Jane and Octavia looks at Scarlett and then look at each other.

Jane pulls the blanket on top of them as Scarlett's jaw fall on the floor.

"OCTAVIA JOHANSSON I WANT YOI DOWNSTAIRS IN 2 MINUTES." Scarlett glares at her daughter and then closes her door.

"Why did it happen again?" Octavia whines while looking at her girlfriend.

"I don't know, but you should probably talk to her. She seemed really pissed love." Jane says as she stands up from her girlfriends bed.

"Yeah I should." Octavia sighs as she gets dressed really quickly.

"I'll hopefully see you in a minute." She says as she kisses Jane's cheek and then leaves her bedroom.

~

When she arrives downstairs she sees her mom once again sitting on the couch, but there is one problem. She is way angrier then before.

"Sit down." Scarlett sternly says.

Octavia quickly sits down next to her mom and looks down at the ground.

"I'm disappointed in you. We had an agreement. I don't want it happening again."

"It won't, I swear." Octavia immediately says.

"I set boundaries. She can stay here this time, but if this happens again you will get grounded big time, alright? Scarlett looks at her daughter and she immediately nods. "Now go back to your girl and watch movies. Nothing more."

Octavia didn't break her moms rules ever again. Jane and Octavia only did it when she wasn't around.
———————————————————————
A/N: Sorry it's so short. One person requested pt 2 of this okay and I hope you like it!!
Please send more requests, I'll use all of them!!!

words: 668
;)