• Inoperable tumor

Age: 16,17
Dad: Unknown kinda

plot: the daughter of scar gets horrible news that will effect the rest of her life.

requested: by me, i'm genuinely sorry, this is all quite sad.

Millie Johansson is sixteen years old. She had her sweet sixteen two weeks ago exactly. She was having the time of her life but right now, she can't say the same.

It is 2:34 p.m. on November 6th. Scarlett, Elizabeth and Millie are sitting in the doctors office.

"So Millie how have you been feeling the last week?" The doctor, Lexie Grey, asks her.

Millie looks around at her moms, trying to get them to talk instead of her.

"Honey, tell her. You can do it, don't be afraid." Scarlett puts her hand on her daughters shoulder.

"Uh, okay. Well, I've been experiencing some really bad headaches. I've been feeling very sick. I vomited a lot. Also my vision is a bit blurred at times." Millie explains.

The doctor writes everything down and looks a little panicked. She tries to compose herself quickly but Lizzie catches it.

"What's wrong doctor? What's wrong with our daughter?" She asks in distress.

"Nothing is certain yet, so I wanna take her to a CT scan. A head CT. Just to check that there's nothing bad going on with your daughter." Doctor Grey explains the family.

"Will I be okay?" Millie asks in a scared voice.

"I hope so honey. I'm gonna do everything that I can for you."

~

After the CT scan Millie and her moms are talking with the doctor again.

"So Millie, unfortunately I have some bad news for you." Doctor Grey grabs the CT scan and shows the family Millie's brain.

"What's wrong with her? Is she okay?" Scarlett asks.

"This is Millie's brain. Everything looks quite normal except for the white spot you see. This is a brain tumor. The tumor is on two parts of the brain. The temporal lobe and the brain stem. Unfortunately these are both very important places of the brain. They help you breathe and listen for example. Because the tumor is on those two places I'm afraid it's not operable and we can't
ever completely cure it. I am so sorry." The doctor sighs.

"Wait, wait, are you serious?" Lizzie asks, with tears coming into her eyes.

"I'm afraid yes ma'am."

"No, no, no no. Please no." Scarlett begins to cry.

"Am I really dying, doc?" Millie asks, trying no to cry and be brave for her moms.

The doctor nods as she also begins to get tears in her eyes.

"How long do I have?"

"Without radiation approximately maybe 12 months. With radiation maybe 3 years. I'm really sorry."

~

6 months later, Millie's family and herself decided to try radiation treatment.

In these six exhausting months Millie had 12 treatments. Every months two times.

Each time getting more exhausting than the other. Frankly Millie was done with it. She was done with the treatments who were only making her life more miserable than it already was.

If she was gonna die either way, she wanted to die having lived a happy life. Not a life like this, with only feeling horrible.

The only problem is that she had to tell her moms what she was thinking and that wouldn't be easy.

~

Scarlett and Lizzie saw their daughter slowly pulling away from them.

She wasn't feeling like herself anymore, which wasn't uncommon with a brain tumor like this but this was different.

"Honey?" Lizzie called out to their daughter and knocked on her door. "Can we come in?"

"Yeah." Millie answers with a tired tone.

Scarlett and Lizzie enter their daughters room and sit on her bed.

"Can I tell you guys something?" Millie questions.

"Of course you can baby." Lizzie strokes her daughters hair.

"Can I stop with the radiation treatments?" Millie asks.

"Why do you want that hun?" Scarlett questions her daughter.

"The horrible thing is that I'm gonna die, with or without the treatment. Can I please stop with the treatments so I can have a fantastic last few months to live? With friends and you guys?" Millie says as she gets tears in her eyes.

Lizzie takes her daughter into a hug and gets her wife into it as well.

"If that's truly what you want baby girl, then we're okay with that. It's your life, we are just here to guide you through it."

~

After another doctors appointment, which concluded that the tumor wasn't shrinking and that Millie as of now has 8 months left to live, the Johansson family is on vacation.

They are trying with Millie to visit all her favorite places and do all of the things from her bucket list before she leaves this earth.

And in exactly 6 months they have done that. They visited Hawaii, Peru, Australia and Scotland.

She swam with dolphins, went rock climbing and even went bungee jumping.

Millie found every piece of their journey amazing, except when she sometimes had extreme headaches or nausea.

Now it has come down to approximately her last two months.

~

Millie didn't go to school anymore because of the cancer so her moms tried to fill her days with doing things with her friends, shopping or watching movies so she could wouldn't think about the cancer as much.

The last month was when it all came down.

Millie needed help with almost everything, because she was too weak to do it herself.

On January 12th, one year and two months later than her diagnosis, the 17 year old was in the hospital bed. Her moms by her side.

Other family and friends, like for example the marvel cast, close by.

This was the moment they all had been trying to delay.

"I don't wanna go." Millie cries out.

"We know baby, but it's time. Don't be scared. Mommy and I won't leave you. We will be here until the end." Lizzie says, trying to look strong for her daughter.

"It's okay darling. You can let go. We're here. We won't leave. Mommy and I love you very much baby. We love you to the moon and back." Scarlett strokes her daughters hand.

"I love you guys. I love you so much. I will see you guys later." Millie says and slowly closes her eyes.

Lizzie and Scarlett both cry onto their daughters body and say their goodbyes.

They hug each other, but still both holding a hand of Millie's.

The monitor starts to flatline, but a nurse quickly shuts it off.

It isn't the best sound to hear.
————————————————————————
A/N: damn hi people, i posted again. i hope you guys liked reading this and it was a good enough come back. i won't say anything about when i will post more cause i have exams and im extremely busy.

love you all <3
words: 1145