•The Babysitter pt.4

Age: 16
Dad: Leonardo Lewis

plot: part 4 and final part of the babysitter
warnings: abuse, violence swearing

requested by, a lot of people and me :)

"So honey come sit down at the couch please." Scarlett softly says.

"U-Uhm sure." Devin hesitantly answers.

The teen is still a little shook that her idol just saw all her bruises. The bruises that no one ever saw before.

Devin sits down next to the older woman and stares at her hands.

"Are you okay to tell me what happened?

"I accidentally drove into a tree with my bike this morning." Devin quickly lies and she continues to look at the floor.

The moment the teen said that Scarlett's head shoots. When she listens to the tone of the young girl she hears an unsure tone in her voice.

"Are you sure that's what happened honey?" Scarlett asks.

"Y-Yes I'm sure." Devin fake smiles and takes a quick look at the actress sitting next to her.

"Devin?" Scarlett questions and strokes the teens back.

"S-Sorry." And then Devin just breaks down completely.

Scarlett luckily sees it happening and scoops the teen into her lap.

"You're okay. It's gonna be okay. I'm here." Scarlett whispers and keeps rocking the teen in her lap.

After like 10 minutes Devin calms down and looks with tears in her eyes at the older woman.

"Sorry." Devin quickly apologizes and tries to get of the actress' lap but only to feel a large grip on her waist.

"No need to be sorry honey. Can you tell me the truth of what happened please. I promise that I can help you."

"M-My dad, he hits me. E-Ever since my mom died it's like he died with her, only she is 6 feet under the ground." Devin tells and continues telling the older woman her entire life story.

And Scarlett is listening to every word.

~

"Didn't you have an event?" Devin freaks out as she realizes why the actress needed her in the first place.

"I did but this is way more important than some stupid event." Scarlett giggles and hugs the teen again. "Okay text me when you get home. We are gonna figure it out."

"I hope so." Devin smiles a little.

"It's gonna happen, don't worry."

~

So the next few weeks Devin has been 'babysitting' more at the Johansson household.

Rose loves her so much like her big sister and Scarlett sees that.

Devin's dad has beat his daughter up a few times but not as bad as before except for now.....

"I said that you needed to give me all of the money. Not keep some things to yourself you slut!" Leonardo, Devin's dad, yells.

His first comes once again in contact with the girls face as she falls on the floor.

But this is an opportunity for Devin. Scarlett and the girl has been talking a lot about this and now is a good moment to get the plan going.

I should tell you the plan beforehand. Here it is,

So Scarlett and Devin talked and talked and then figured out that it was best to have Leonardo get arrested before he hurts Devin even more.

(smart people)

So then this was the time when Devin was gonna a push a button on the watch the actress gave her.

This button send an alarm to 9–1-1 and also to Scarlett's phone that she needs help.

So as the smart kid Devin is she presses the button on the watch and sees that it is activated.

"Yes." She quietly mumbles under her breath.

While Leonardo keeps beating his daughter up the cops and Scarlett are on their way to Devin's house.

And only 5 minutes after Devin pressed the button the cops come stroming through the front door.

"LAPD ON THE GROUND!" One cop yells.

And Devin's giggles to herself in pain, knowing that she is already on the ground.

Leonardo slowly gets on the floor and the cops arrest him.

"Devin!" Scarlett yells as she runs into the house.

She sees the teen laying on the floor all beat up.

"Hey Scar." Devin smiles.

"Hey sweetheart. Let's get you to the hospital and then home, yeah? My home is now also your home."

"Okay mom." Devin tiredly says and falls asleep in Scarlett's arms.
———————————————————————-
A/N: HEYY PEOPLE, sorry for not posting for like 6 days, i've had a really hard week (breakups and relapses and stuff) but i am back. thank you to arcanewidow for helping me through it all!!! also sorry that this is so bad and short and it's also not spellchecked...

also next post is gonna be 'another face reveal' so be ready-

words: 779
;)