•Coming Out

Dad: Unknown
Age: 15

𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 , 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀.

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒, @𝖲𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗁𝖪𝗈𝗆𝖪𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗄𝗋𝗎

Julia, the fifteen year old daughter of Scarlett Johansson has been quiet the last few months. She has a secret that almost no one knows. Well except for her best friend, Anna.

"When are you gonna tell them?" Anna asks.

"I was thinking about never." Julia smirks.

"No way. You are not going keep this secret forever." Anna sighs. "It's not like they are not gonna accept you. Brie and Tessa are together and they accept them."

"I just can't tell them." Julia shakes her head.

"You are going to an event with the whole cast tomorrow. Think about it when you are there. Okay?" Anna questions.

"I'll think about it." Julia responds and smiles.

"You better. 'Cause I can't save you every time with your family when they caught you looking at girls' asses." Anna smirks.

"Shut up."

~

It was now around 3 pm and Julia was with her whole family at a fan event.

Well family.... It was the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe, or MCU cast. They were practically her family since she knew them for 10 years already. Well some of them, like Robert and Gwyneth. But Chris Evans even longer, he has known Julia since she was a baby.

Julia was standing next to her mom giving fans some autographs.

Julia got into the MCU last year and did one movie already. She plays Black Widows little sister. How Iconic.

"Can I please get a picture with you." A fan squeals.

"Yes of course you can." Julia smiles.

After posing with the fan Scarlett turns to her daughter.

"You are being amazing and really nice to all the fans." Scarlett gives her daughter a quick side hug.

"I learned it from the best."

"I'm proud of you." Scarlett smiles.

~

A few hours later and almost every fan fled the scene. There are only like 30 people left.

Julia is about to walk away, back to the car, when she sees a beautiful girl on the other side of room talking to her friends.

She looks at her and she just can't understand how beautiful she is. She has blonde wavy hair and blue eyes.

When the girl looks at Julia, the Johansson girl immediately starts blushing.

"Are you ready to go?" Her mom asks but Julia ignores her, she is too focused on the girl on the other side of the room.

"Jules?" But nothing.

Scarlett sees that her daughter is ignoring her. Scarlett looks in the same direction Julia is looking and she sees a beautiful girl looking at her daughter.

Scarlett clears her throat bringing Julia out of her gaze. As a looks at her daughter raising an eyebrow.

"Have something to tell me?" Scarlett smirks.

"Mom, I'm attracted to girls." Julia blurts out.

"Oh honey I know. It has been pretty clear to me the last few months. You staring at almost every girl that walks past us. But now I know for sure." Scarlett smiles.

"Is it okay?" Julia nervously asks.

"Jules. Of course it's okay. You know I love women." Scarlett smirks once again. "Now go talk to her."

Scarlett encourages her daughter to go to the girl and pushes her towards her.

Julia slowly walks towards the girl and taps her on the shoulder.

The girl turns around and widens her eyes when she sees Julia.

"H-Hey..." Julia manages to get out.

"Hey beautiful." The other girl smiles.

Julia smiles at the boldness of the girl.

"I saw you looking at me." Julia says.

"You looked at me first." The girl disagrees.

"Okay true." Julia laughs. "What's you name?"

"Aurora. And I already know yours, Miss Julia Johansson." Aurora smiles.

~

After a few minutes of talking Julia thinks now is her shot.

"Would you like to maybe go on a date with me?" Julia asks.

"Of course I would. Could I maybe get your number so I could text you the place and when I'll pick you up?" Aurora smiles.

"Sure." Aurora hands Julia her phone and Julia types her number in it.

"See you soon pretty girl." Aurora smiles and walks off.

When she is gone Scarlett, Lizzie, Brie, Tessa and even Chris Evans run towards her.

Chris picks her up and smiles, "Jules got a date!"

——————————————————
A/N: Yeey here it is!! Hope y'all liked this imagine thank you for the request!!
If you want a part 2 comment or smt!!
Send requests!!

words: 766
;)