•Intruder pt.2

Dad: Unknown
Age: 15

plot: part two of the last one, just Nora and Scarlett and some other people in the hospital and road to the hospital!
warning: none

requested by, nataliaromanovaswife

"Let's go now to the hospital." Scarlett smiles.

"Are they gonna get the other three?" Nora.

"Ma'am do you confirm there are three more intruders in the house?" The woman from the FBI asks.

"Yes." Nora answers and woman begins to walk away but Nora calls her. "Please don't call me ma'am."

Nora smiles and so does the woman from the FBI. The SWAT team goes into the house as Nora and her mom step into the ambulance.

Nora lays down on the stretcher as the paramedics connect her to all kinds of machines. Like a heart monitor for example.

"Vitals are stable." A paramedic says to the other.

"I got this go drive." The female paramedic says as the male one goes out of the ambulance and starts to drive.

"We are going to Cedars Sinai Medical Center alright." The paramedic asks and Scarlett nods.

The woman grabs a walkietalkie and begins talking, "Cedars Sinai we are coming in with a trauma. Female age 15, stab wound to the leg and head wounds."

A person from the hospital responded with an okay and the paramedic begins to work on Nora.

~

After about 15 minutes of driving they arrive in the hospital.

Nora got some morfine to help with the pain and was brought with her mom to the trauma room.

After 3 hours they were finally with patching Nora because of a lot of delay because there was a bus crash.

Nora does need to stay the night because of her head injuries.

"I'm bored." Nora tells her mom.

"I know you are so that's why I brought you a surprise." Scarlett smiles as she holds her daughters hand.

"Is it Kristen Stewart?" Nora's eyes widen as she sits up.

Florence, Lizzie, RDJ and Chris Evans come walking through the door.

"No, but they brought games." Scarlett laughs.

~

The rest of the evening they played games like monopoly and risk.

Scarlett had secretly been preparing another surprise. She had been on the phone with a special someone for the past 20 minutes.

"So you will just talk to her."

"Yeah sound fun."

"And also I'll warn you, she finds you very hot."

"I'm prepared."

Scarlett clicked on FaceTime and walked back into her daughters room.

"Sweetheart I have another surprise." Scarlett smiles and gives Nora her phone.

Nora's eyes widen as she sees who her mom was on FaceTime was.

"H-Hi Kristen."

The rest of the night Nora talked to her celebrity idol/crush Kristen Stewart.

She didn't mind being the hospital at the moment.
————————————————————————
A/N: Hope you liked this one, EVEN THOUGH ITS BAD AND SHORT!! I have made another imagine and that will be up in a few hours so you guys get two today! (don't get used to it lmao)

Send requests!!
(also names)

words: 504
;)