•Kicked out

Dad: Ronald Bailey
Age: 15

plot: DONT WORRY SCARLETT DOENSN'T KICK HER KID OUT ITS SOMEONE ELSE JUST READ!!
warning: abuse! homophobia!

requested by, me

Luna Bailey was sitting at her dinner table with her mom and dad. She was eating her piece of bread her dad gave her as dinner.

That's what he normally gave her. As breakfast maybe some water with it and a piece of apple. Lunch maybe a piece of bread but normally nothing, not even something to drink. As dinner it was always a piece of bread and half a glass of water. He was basically starving his own daughter.

The only time she got real food was when she was at school. And even though the food was gross, Luna took us for granted.

Ronald, Luna's dad has been hitting his daughter for almost 3 years already. Since Luna was 12.

He lost his job and that was his last straw. He has been locking her up in her room a few times every months.

Luna's mom, Maria Bailey, did absolutely nothing. The main reason was that she was afraid of her husband.

She has been quieter the last few years. Luna kind of understood that her mom wouldn't move a muscle but she was also like, 'Can't you just stand up for you daughter?'

But her mom never did that.

The tension in the Bailey household was worse than ever before. Ronald got into a fight with some friends so he was on edge, has been the whole day. And Luna could feel it.

But of course everything could get worse....

Ping

That was Luna's phone going off. She tried to look at it quickly but her dad snatched the phone away before she could get a clear sight.

Luna saw her dad getting pissed off by the look in his eyes. You could practically see steam coming out of his ears.

"What the hell is this?!" He yells, throwing the phone towards Luna.

Luckily for the 15 year old she catches her phone just before it lands on her face.

Her mouth falls open as she reads this,

Ella💋💋: When should we go on our next date baby?

"Fuck." Luna mutters under her breath.

"Are you a fucking dyke? That isn't even possible! You will go to hell! I hate you so much! I should've let you die in your room by never taking you out of it!" Her dad yells, slamming his hands on the table.

He stands up and walks towards Luna, who already has tears rolling down her cheeks.

She actually had a great time today with Ella. Her girlfriend of 3 months.

The only time they could hang out was at school or Luna had to lie to her father that she had to be at school for more hours. She did that a couple times but every time her dad found out, somehow, and Luna would get a harsh beating.

Suddenly, getting Luna out of her thoughts, Ronald punches his daughter hard in the face.

Luna falls on the ground and he starts punching her more.

"I want you out of this house now! And stop fucking crying!" Her dad yells.

"A-Are you kicking me out?" Luna asks, still on the floor.

"The hell I am. Grab some of your favorite clothes because you are never getting back here bitch!" He yells.

Luna immediately stands up from
the ground and runs towards her room.

She grabs a duffel bag and starts stuffing it with some clothes.

Underwear, shirts, pants, socks and her favorite hoodie. It is a marvel shirt, black widow to be specific.

She never told anyone this but Marvel actually brought her through the rough times. Without them she probably wouldn't have survived all these horrible years.

"Hurry up you bitch!" Her dad yells from downstairs.

Luna zips her bag and runs downstairs. She looks at her mom one more time, who does absolutely nothing, before her dad shoves her out.

She just got kicked out by her dad. She is only 15 and got kicked out for being gay. Bullshit, Luna thought.

Luna walked around the neighborhood, looking for a place to stay. But nobody was outside. She also didn't really know her neighbors since she wasn't aloud to be outside that much except for going to school.

~

After Luna walked for 3 hours she arrives at a park in the middle of Los Angeles.

She just sat down at the park and began to cry softly.

Luna wasn't supposed to cry. Her dad never allowed her too. Her dad would always slap her in the face when she showed any emotions.

After another 30 minutes of crying Luna heard two people walking towards the bench.

"Hey are you okay?" A woman's voice asks.

Luna looked up and saw a blonde woman and a brunette crouching down next to her.

Luna looked for a moment and then realized who they were.

Scarlett Johansson and her wife Elizabeth Olsen.

————————————————————————
A/N: Sorry for not posting yesterday... me and my family celebrated that Italy won the european championship so we were partying. Hope you enjoyed this one even though it's short. YES THIS WILL BE A MINI SERIES. There will be multiple parts with this!!

if you have any requests for these parts or just requests at all please tell me!!
also requests names!!

words: 901
;)