•Waiter

Age: 16
Dad: Giuseppe Lazzerati

plot: the reader is a waiter in an italian restaurant when the mcu cast comes to eat.
warning: abuse, shouting

requested by, me :)

Gaia is the sixteen year old daughter of Giuseppe Lazzerati. They've lived in the US since she was eleven.

Since the last year Gaia has been working in her dads restaurant to make some money.

But to be honest she really doesn't like it.

She finds working in an Italian restaurant really great, but she has too much social anxiety to work.

(this is exactly like me and my work)

Also her dad is horrible. He kind of forced her to work here even though she didn't want to because of her anxiety.

"Gaia sbrigati!" Giuseppe yells with an angry tone.
*Gaia hurry up!*

"Sto arrivando papà!" Gaia yells and runs down the stairs.
*I'm on my way dad!*

"Guarda l'ora." He sternly says and points at his watch.
*Watch the time."

Gaia takes a look at her fathers watch and then looks back at her dad. "E?"
*And?"

"Sei in ritardo di tre minuti!" He yells and in one quick motion slaps his daughter on the cheek.
*You're three minutes late!"

"Mi dispiace papà." Gaia mutters and looks down her hands.
*I'm sorry dad."

"Vai a vestirti." Giuseppe points to the room where Gaia always gets dressed. "Se non sei pronto in cinque minuti, spacco il culo."
*Go get dressed. If you're not ready in five minutes, I'll break your ass.*

"Sì papà." Gaia quickly says before sprinting to get dressed.
*Yes dad.*

~

After five minutes exactly Gaia sprints back to her dad in her work uniform.

"Finalmente." Giuseppe sighs. "Vai dai nostri primi clienti."
*Finally. Go to our first costumers.*

With a slight eye roll Gaia walks to their first costumers in the restaurant.

"Buonasera. Do you have a reservation?" Gaia says with her biggest fake smile.

"We did." The man smiles.

"On what name?" Gaia asks as she grabs the guest list.

"Mendez."

"Ok sì, follow me."

~

It is now almost nine pm. Gaia usually  works from 5 to 12 every day, so she has a long way to go.

Gaia was really tired and almost sleeping on the counter. For her luck it wasn't that busy today because it's Tuesday.

"Gaia!" Giuseppe yells from the kitchen.

In a quick second the young woman runs to her dad.

"Cosa?" Gaia questions.
*What?*

"Guarda poco sveglio." Giuseppe mutters. "C'è un grande gruppo in arrivo. Gente famosa."
*Look a little awake. There is a big group coming soon. Famous people.*

"Sono sveglio." Gaia mutters and rolls her eyes.
*I am awake.*

Unfortunately for her, her dad saw the eye roll. So he did what he always did when Gaia disobeyed him.

He punched her. Right in the jaw.

"Mi stai dando sui nervi oggi." Her dad says and pushes her out of the kitchen with force.
*You're getting on my nerves today.*

"Spiacente." Gaia mutters and walks towards the front door while still holding her jaw.
*Sorry.*

"Buonasera." A woman says.

Gaia looks up for only a quick second and then sees someone she thought she would never see in real life.

Scarlett freaking Johansson.

"B-Buonasera." Gaia says while smiling like a big idiot.

"My manager called like 15 minutes ago asking if we could have dinner here?"

"Oh yes. My dad told me." Gaia walks towards the table they set up for the group. "This is the table I set up for your group."

"Thank you so much." Scarlett smiles. "The rest of my group is currently hiding from paparazzi, but they will come in here any second."

"We can wait." Gaia laughs. "If I'm aloud to ask, who is the group that's coming here?"

"Some people of the marvel cast are coming." Scarlett smiles.

"Oh my god." Gaia's jaw drops onto the floor when she sees 13 people of the MCU cast walking into her restaurant.

"Gaia vai!" Her dad yells from the kitchen.
*Gaia go!*

When she looks at him he has a angry expression on his face.

The people who walked in were, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Jeremy Renner, Robert Downey Jr, Tom Hiddleston, Tom Holland, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Brie Larson, Paul Bettany, Benedict Cumberbatch and last but not least Elizabeth Olsen-Johansson. The wife of Scarlett Johansson.

"Hey honey." Lizzie says and gives Scarlett a quick kiss.

"Hey, how did everything go with the paparazzi?" Scarlett asks.

"Well it's paparazzi." Lizzie sighs.

They all sit down and this is the part when Gaia steps in as their waiter.

"Do you guys want something to drink?"

~

It was an hour later and everything with the MCU cast went well but the relationship with Gaia and her father went worse by the second.

When she was in the kitchen he kept yelling at her and sometimes even slapped or punched her.

"What happened?" Scarlett asks Gaia.

The teen walks by them with a full plate of food, but also with tear stains on her cheeks.

"Oh nothing." Gaia fake smiles.

"You sure?"

"Mhm." Gaia nods and immediately walks away from them.
———————————————————————
A/N: Sorry for the long wait and sorry for the bad imagine. i'm just really tired and wanted to post something. and yes there'll be a part 2 to this but i just don't have the energy to write it rn.

didn't spell check

words: 904