•Who knows best?

Dad: Unknown
Age: 20

plot: Scarlett and her daughter Kennedy are at Jimmy Fallon and they play the game 'Who knows best?'

warning: none
requested by, DEMIE_GOD

"We are here today with the most famous mother and daughter team in the world. I present to you Scarlett and Kennedy Johansson." Jimmy Fallon yells as the audience claps hard.

The two Johansson's walk on stage and sit down at the couch after they both gave Jimmy a hug.

"Thank you for inviting us Jimmy." Kennedy smiles.

"No thank you for coming here. It's always a pleasure." He replies. "Did you know you two were named the best 'Mom and Daughter team' in the world of acting?"

"Yeah I heard about that, I don't know why people chose us." Kennedy shrugs.

"We have amazing chemistry sweetie." Scarlett pulls Kennedy into a side hug.

Kennedy looks at Jimmy asking for help before her mom squeezes her to death. But Jimmy just laughs.

"Okay why don't we play a game?"

"Sure." Scarlett let's go of Kennedy.

"We are going to play 'Who knows best'. Ever heard of that?" He asks.

"Wasn't it kinda the same game Chris and Scott Evans did?" Kennedy replies.

"Yes it is."

~

After a few minutes they gave them a phone and a pair of headphones.

"Okay so one of you will wear noice cancelling headphones while the other one answers a question. Then you'll take the headphones off and we'll see if your answers matches. If it matches you get a point." Jimmy explains them.

"Oh god." Kennedy laughs.

"What?" Scarlett turns to her.

"I'm gonna expose all your secrets." Kennedy smirks.

"This is gonna be fun." Jimmy smiles into the camera.

"I doubt that." Scarlett glares at her daughter.

"Scarlett, here." Jimmy hands Scarlett the headphones.

She puts them on her head and immediately starts vibing along with the music.

"Make sure she doesn't hear anything." Jimmy says and turns the volume up a little bit more.

"Ready?" Jimmy asks Kennedy and she nods. "Okay Kennedy, what is Scarlett's celebrity crush?"

"Ohh. She told me this a couple years ago, so y'all are extremely lucky. She probably doesn't want anyone to know." She grins.

"Tell us." Jimmy laughs.

"I swear this is not a joke." She looks into the camera. "It's Gordon Ramsey." (that's fr true btw)