• Mom's Secret

Age: 7
Dad: you'll see...

plot: Scarlett has a secret and in a funny way her daughter finds out what it is....

requested by, me (once again sorry)

Jayden is the daughter of Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen-Johansson.

Scarlett and Lizzie got her when they were married for 2 years.

A lot of times when two women want a child they go for IVF, adoption or a donor. But they did it differently.

Scarlett is intersex. So she has a penis. So Lizzie got pregnant with her seamen.

~

Now the family of three is in the backyard playing some soccer.

Jayden has been playing soccer for two years and is always playing with her moms in the backyard.

At the moment Jayden is is running with ball at her foot and then she tries to score a goal and shoots the ball.

Scarlett is keeping so is trying to defend the ball from going in the net.

She is talking to her wife at the moment for one second and not paying attention to their daughter for one second when she feels a hard pain in her lower area.

Apparently Jayden shot the ball directly onto Scarlett's dick.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck." Scarlett says and she grabs her groin and falls to the ground. "That shit hurts."

"That's hilarious." Lizzie says and the sits on the grass next to her wife, who is still facing down on the grass.

"Sorry mommy." Jayden says and pats her moms back with her small hand.

"Come here baby." Lizzie says and scoop the little girl into her lap.

"How did that hurt mommy? Doesn't that only hurt that much with boys?" Jayden asks.

And both off the women's heads look towards their daughter.

"Who told you that?" Lizzie asks.

"Some girls in the team are talking about that and also in school boys to the same thing in P.E. class." Jayden shrugs.

"Seven year olds are talking about dicks?" Scarlett whisper shouts to her wife as she sees that Jayden is distracted.

"Do you also have that thing mom?" Jayden asks.

"The thing that boys have?" Jayden questions.

"Well babygirl, I do have that in fact. That's how me and your mom got you." Scarlett bluntly says.

Lizzie gives her wife a quick side look but then focuses back on their girl.

"Fun." Jayden shrugs and runs off to get the ball again.
———————————————————————-
A/N: Sorry that it's so short and bad. I hope you find it funny. At least funnier than the last one....still deeply sorry for that. I had a pretty stressful week, relapses, exes and school....i hope you liked this a little bit and hopefully you'll be here when i post the next part!!
didnt spell check, because i just wanna sleep.

words: 468
;)