•Teenage Pregnancy

Dad: Unknown
Age: 18

plot: Scarlett's daughter gets pregnant and it doesn't go very well...
warning: abuse, cursing

requested by, scarjowidow

Maia, the eighteen year old daughter of Scarlett Johansson, was sitting in the bathroom.

On the toilet to be specific.

I know that sounds weird. And it kinda is.

Maia is freaking out completely and has a test in her hand. She is shaking as she puts the stick on the sink.

As she stands up she walks in circles.

Let me tell you what's going on....

Maia has had a boyfriend for about 3 years. Jacob, is his name. They are genuinely in love and they are also almost finished with school.

They had sex before and always used protection but this time felt different.

The following mornings Maia threw up. Like emptied her stomach completely.

Maia and Jacob are already living together for about 6 months now. I know it's sounds weird, two teenagers living together but Jacob kinda forced her. It's not like Maia didn't want to have a future with Jacob but just not really this early.

Jacob just talked her into it.

Like manipulated her.

~

After a few minutes the results were gonna show on the pregnancy test and Maia had been pacing around the bathroom the whole time now.

When she looked at it her mouth fell open and tears began to form in her eyes.

Positive

Honestly Maia always dreamed about having kids but not at eighteen. She definitely didn't want a kid at this time in her life.

When she went out of her bathroom she saw that Jacob was gaming now the playstation on their bed.

"Babe? Baby?" Maia questions as she walks closer to him.

"FUCK YOU! YOU JUST KILLED ME! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" He yells at the screen.

That causes Maia to flinch. She slowly sits down next to her boyfriend.

"J." Maia states.

Jacob looks at his girlfriend but then looks back at his screen.

"I'm busy." He says.

"I have to tell you something." Maia seriously says.

Jacob sighs and gets the headphones off of his head and turns to look at Maia.

"What's up?"

Maia digs in her pocket and shows Jacob the test.

His eyes go wide and slaps Maia across the face. On her cheek to be exact.

Tears start to come into her eyes as she looks down.

"Bitch! Leave my apartment and take your stuff with you. We're done!" He yells.

Maia immediately grabs a bag and starts putting her clothes in it.

When she is done packing her things she gets into her car and drives off to her mom's house.

~

When she arrives she sees her mom sitting on the couch on her laptop.

"Hey mom." Maia casually says as she puts down her bag.