•Break In pt2.

Dad: Unknown
Age: 15

plot: Part two of the last one!! Who called the cops??
warning: violence, cursing, mentions of blood

requested by, all lot of you!

"Why are there sirens!" The leader looks around at his men and then look at the two women. "Did you call the feds?"

His face is close to Emma's as he yells.

"You think we could call the cops?" Emma sarcastically says as she huffs in pain. Her legs are still covered in stab wounds.

"Emma." Scarlett sternly says, warning her not to make the men more mad.

"Well who the fuck called them!" The man yells once again and stomps through the living room.

~

Two hours ago....(maybe three)

Everything important happened at Scarlett's best friends house. The house of Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Olsen.

She was peacefully laying in bed with her husband. She was awake because she simply couldn't sleep. She felt an anxious feeling in her heart but she didn't know what it was or meant. She turned to lay on her side as she got a notification on her phone.

She immediately grabbed it and saw a notification from RING. It was specifically a notification from the RING app from Scarlett's house. It said that there was strange movement happening by the front door.

Lizzie furrowed her eyebrows. Who would be awake at 2 am?

She didn't know so she went to click on the notification and it brought her straight to the RING app.

When she clicked on the camera's she saw 4 men at the front door, all dressed in black. She also saw that one of them has a crowbar and another has a knife.

Lizzie's eyes widen as she shook her husband awake next to her.

"Rob. Robbie. Wake up." She said as she shook him.

Robbie groaned a little before turning to look at his wife.

"What's up hun?" He asks, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"I think there are people breaking into Scar's house." She says.

Robbie immediately shoots up and looks at the video on his wife's phone.

"Okay, I'm gonna call the cops. Please get dressed we have a long night in front of us." He says as she grabs his own phone.

He dials 911 and holds the phone to his ear.

"911 what's you emergency?" The 911 operator asks.

"I think there are people breaking into my wife's best friend, Scarlett Johansson home." Robbie says putting one a pair of pants.

"What do you mean think?"

"Well we saw it on their secure camera."

"Okay sir can you tell me her address, I will immediately send some cops towards them as well as an ambulance."

"Yes her address is *************"

"Thank you sir, police is on the way at the moment."

Robbie hangs up the phone and sees his wife already dressed standing in front of the front door. Ready to go.

"Well? Let's go."

~

After two hours, maybe three, the Johansson household is surrounded by cops.

"Sir we need you all to step out of the house!" A cop screams and then turns to his lieutenant.

"Sir I think we need to get the FBI and SWAT here. I don't see how we are getting any further."

His lieutenant nods.

~

After another 20 minutes a SWAT team arrived as well as the FBI.

"How many people do we have in the house?" A woman from the FBI asks.

"In total 6. We have two women in the house that are the targets." Another cop informs her.

The moment they hear another scream all heads turn to the house. As well as Lizzie's and Robbie's as they were allowed to be here.

"Oh god that's Emma." Lizzie says as she gets tears in her eyes.

The woman from the FBI looks at her and looks at her superior officer who nods.

"Move in!" The FBI agent yells to the SWAT team.

They do.

~

Inside Emma just got stabbed another time, but this time it was in the arm.

They all hear the front door open as well as about 10 other people entering the house. Followed by other footsteps.

"It'll be okay sweetie. Hang in there. They are here." Scarlett sniffs looking at her almost passed out daughter.

"I-I can't anymore mom." Emma says and that breaks Scarlett.

"No you can. The police is here. You will be okay, they are gonna help and be with you every step of the way okay. Believe me. Stay with me honey."

"FBI PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN!" The woman yells as she stands next to the SWAT team.

They all have their guns pointed at the group of men.

The leader slowly puts his knife on the ground. He knows he isn't gonna win this so he gives in.

The SWAT team comes behind them and puts them all in cuffs.

The woman from the FBI immediately moved to Scarlett and Emma and begins to pulls the ropes off of Emma.

"Hey honey can you hear me?" The woman asks Emma and she nods a little.

"Okay well I'm Jennifer Jareau but you can call me JJ okay." JJ says as she begins to pull more ropes off of Emma.

"I'm gonna get you and your mom out of here." The stretcher comes in and and as soon as Emma is loose JJ puts her on the stretcher.

She then also begins to pull the ropes of Scarlett.

She has tears in her eyes and JJ helps her stands.

"W-Will she be okay?" Scarlett asks.

"I promise they will do everything they can." JJ says as she puts Scarlett's arm over her shoulder walking her out.

"That's usually not good right? D-Do you think she is gonna die?" Scarlett asks as more tears come out of her tired eyes.

"I honestly think she will make it."

~

And she did. Emma recovered from all of her injuries and lived a long life.

Scarlett also stayed in touch with JJ as she stayed with them at the hospital.

Scarlett couldn't deny that she didn't have the tiniest crunch on the agent.
————————————————————————
A/N: Sorry again for the wait, I'm just a bit busy with things... I hopefully will post again but i can't promise you guys that. I will try! I have about 26 requests to do so I don't think I will work on any original ideas for a long time! Also if you have a request tell me, but i can't promise you it will be done soon!

words: 1090
;)