•Back To Dad

Dad: Ryan Reynolds
Age: 15

plot: Scarlett and daughter Quinn get into an argument so Quinn runs off to her dad, Ryan Reynolds.

requested by, me ;)
(let's imagine that Scarlett and Ryan were dating/married around 16 years ago so the timeline is right.)

Quinn's dad, Ryan Reynolds has been in the teenagers life since she was born. They've always had a father-daughter day twice a month.

Quinn even visits him from time to time with Ryan's wife and kids. Quinn absolutely loves Blake and the kids are just amazing.

The sad thing is that Ryan moved to New York a few months ago so the fifteen year couldn't really visit that much anymore.

Scarlett was kind of okay with Quinn visiting her dad, but Ryan and her weren't friends anymore.
(i don't know if that's true, please don't kill me)

They divorced when Quinn was 4 and haven't really hung out since then.

~

Right now Quinn was in an argument with her mom. They were having an argument because Scarlett was spending more time with her on-screen daughter than with her actual daughter.

"Do you prefer that bitch than me?" Quinn asks standing up from the couch.

"Don't call her bitch!" Scarlett yells and also stands up from the couch.

"Oh my god. You're seriously defending her!" Quinn yells back. "I'm so done with you!"

The teenager begins to walk towards her bedroom up the stairs.

"We're not done with this conversation!" Scarlett shouts towards her daughters room. "Come back here young lady."

Upstairs Quinn has grabbed a duffel bag and put some clothes in it. She then grabbed some personal items like, money and electronics.

"Quinn!"

The young teenager pulls up the zipper from her bag and walks downstairs towards her mom again.

"Where do you think you're going?" Scarlett asks.

"Away from you." The fifteen year old snaps back.

Quinn walks out of the front door with her bag on her shoulder. She steps into her Jeep and taps her driver on the shoulder.

"Ciao Gianluca." She smiles.

"Ciao Quinn." Her driver, who goes by the name Gianluca, smiles back.

"Can you take me to the airport please?"

"Of course."

~

About 45 minutes later they arrive at the airport.

"Gianluca, I need you to promise me something. Okay?" Quinn asks.

The man nods and Quinn starts talking again.

"If my mom calls you, please don't tell her you brought me to the airport. I need some space from her." Quinn begs.

"Of course miss." Gianluca nods and smiles.

When the teenager enters the plane she turns off her phone and tries to ignore everyone.

~

About 4 hours later Quinn finally lands at her destination. New York City.