• Biological pt. 2

Dad: Giovanni
Age: 17

plot: part 2 from the last one!!!

requested by, a lot of people!!

Sophie drives on her motorcycle towards Lizzie's house.

After 10 minutes she arrives, she parks her motorcycle and steps off of it.

She sees Lizzie sitting on the porch, waiting for her.

As soon as Lizzie sees her girlfriend she turn towards her and gives her a big hug. Sophie just cries into Lizzie's shoulder.

"Shh, it's okay. It'll be alright love." Lizzie says while drawing little circles on Sophie's back with her fingers.

Sophie starts to cry even more and starts to have a breakdown. Lizzie notices this and picks Sophie up from the ground.

Lizzie sits down on the porch with Sophie on her lap.

"It's okay love. You'll be okay." Lizzie tells her again while Sophie is still crying in her shoulder.

~

After a few minutes of crying Sophie finally calms down a little bit.

"Baby, can you tell me what happened?" Lizzie asks.

"I-I got a letter." Sophie sniffs while Lizzie wipes away her tears. "I found my biological father."

"That's great right?" Lizzie smiles but her face falls when she sees her girlfriend shake her head. "Why isn't it good baby?"

"My mom n-never told me about my dad. She t-told me that she didn't know who my dad was."

"Aww I'm sorry baby, but I'm sure she had a good reason for it. Right?" Lizzie brings Sophie closer to her chest.

"I also found out that I have a sister, a twin sister. I then found out that I have family in Rome and that I'm half Italian." Sophie puts on a fake smile.

"What more did the letter say love?" Lizzie asks.

"It said that he wanted to meet me with my sister. Wednesday 2 pm. At a Starbucks close by. Wednesday is tomorrow bub." Sophie replies. "Should I go?"

"I think you should love. Do you want me to come with you?"

"I think I should go alone bubs. But I would like it if you would be close to me. Like on the other side of the restaurant maybe? If you want to of course, if you don't want to I understand-"

Lizzie puts her finger on Sophie's lips to stop her from talking.

"Baby, stop rambling. I want to come with you. I love you, I wouldn't want anything else." Lizzie kisses her girlfriends forehead.

~

That night Sophie told Lizzie everything she didn't already know. Also about her mom, who she finally texted late at night. Telling her that she was safe with Lizzie and will be coming back home the next evening.

Right now Sophie was walking hand in hand with Lizzie, on their way to Starbucks.

"Are you ready?" Lizzie asks.

"I hope I am." Sophie chuckles nervously.

"It's okay to be nervous love. You are just about to meet your dad and twin sister for the first time. Just know that I'll be only a few tables away from you." Lizzie squeezes Sophie's hand. Reassuring her that it'll be okay.

~

After a few minutes they arrive at the cafe.

Sophie sees two people sitting at a table. Looking quite similar like Sophie.

"I think that's them babe." Lizzie whispers in her girlfriend's ear.

"I'm going okay." Sophie takes a deep breath before leaving Lizzie at a different table.

Sophie stops at the table and clears her throat. Both of the persons turn to her and look at her.

"A-Are you Giovanni?" Sophie asks the older man.

"I am. Are you Sophie? My daughter Sophie?" Giovanni stands up from his chair.

"I think so." Sophie smiles.

The other girl who sitting on the other side of the table also stands up now.

"Does that mean that you are my twin sister?" The girl asks.

"Y-Yes." Sophie looks down. She isn't really a big fan of all of the attention she is getting at the moment.

Giovanni looks at Sophie and gives her a hug.

"Sorry that I wasn't there all the time. Sorry that I left." Giovanni apologizes.

"I'm Anna. Your twin sister." The girl also gives Sophie a hug.

"You are both huggers then." Sophie nervously laughs.

"Oh yeah definitely." Giovanni smiles. "Well tell us about you."

~

After spending almost 4 hours at the cafe the reunited family is done talking.

Giovanni and Anna also met Lizzie and Anna and Lizzie are already best friends.

Sophie took everyone home with her and introduced Anna to their mom.

After some time Giovanni moved into their place with Anna and they are living as a happy family now. Just like should've done 17 years ago.

———————————————————————
A/N: Sorry I'm so fk late and it's again very short. I have a few things left for school so i'm working on them a lot rn!! Hopefully you did like this all!! Thank you all for 4k OMG I CANT BELIEVE YALL
Send requests!!

words: 816
;)