•Not really sick

Dad: Unknown
Age: 19

plot: Florence Pugh called in sick to hang out with her girlfriend for their anniversary and Scarlett finds out...

requested by, Snooy420

So Scarlett is at work, on the set of the new Black Widow movie.

(people it's out and i'm too broke to watch it...)

"For some reason Florence called in sick. She's never sick, it's weird." Scarlett tells her co-worker Rachel.

She is genuinely confused of the whereabouts of her friend/co-star.

~

Although that isn't to say about Scarlett's daughter Angelina. She has been in a secret relationship for almost 8 months with the her moms co-star, Florence Pugh. The one that called in sick....

Angelina only told her best friends about her relationship. She didn't dare to tell her mom.

She is mostly scared that her mom is gonna break them up, because of the age difference. Which is 6 years.

At the moment Angelina was sitting on the couch, waiting for her girlfriend.

It's their 8 months anniversary and Florence was determined to celebrate it.

First Angelina told her that she just be on set and not miss an important day but Florence really wanted to be with her girlfriend. So she called in sick.

"Knock."

Angelina heard the knock on the door and jumped from the couch of the floor and then ran towards the front door.

She opened the front door and saw her girlfriend standing. Angelina immediately jumped into her arms and Florence caught her and held her up by the ass.

"Hey baby." Florence says and kisses Angelina.

Of course Angelina kisses back and brings her to the couch.

"What should we do today?" Florence asks once they broke apart from the kiss.

"Well, I'm a little tired so I thought that we would just watch some movies. Romcoms, still in the theme of love. If that's okay with you of course." Angeline says while still on Florence's lap.

"Of course baby. Just lay down, I'll make some snack, get some pillows and blankets. You can pick the movie." Florence smiles before laying Angeline down on the couch.

She gets up and walks to the kitchen while Angelina is scrolling to her Netflix to find a good movie.

"Is Notting Hill a good suggestion babe?" Angelina asks.

(i actually love that movie so fk much)

Florence smiles to herself knowing that Angelina picked her favorite movie on purpose.

"Babe. Of course it is." Florence laughs and walks back to the couch with some popcorn and some drinks.

"I'll be back. I'm just gonna grab some pillows and blankets from your room."

Angelina smiles to herself. Thinking how she got so lucky with a girlfriend like Florence.

~

After like 7 hours they watched all kinds of romcoms;

Notting Hill, Sleepless in Seattle, Love Actually, You've got mail and Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Now they are just making out like they are doing almost all the time.

Just focusing on each other, nothing else.

Unfortunately they also didn't hear the front door open. When suddenly someone walks into the living they break apart from each other.

"M-Mom?" Angelina asks as she immediately gets off of Florence.

"Yes your mother. And you Flo? You were supposed to be at work but you called in sick?" Scarlett cocks an eyebrow.

"Well, uh.." Florence tries but she has nothing to say.

"Well? Spit it out." Scarlett says as she looks at her daughter.

"Uhh, we've been dating for 8 months today. So Flo called in sick to be with me for out anniversary." Angelina admits.

"6 years of age difference. Doesn't it bother you?" Scarlett says as she looks at them.

"Not really." Florence tells her co star as Angelina shakes her head. Agreeing with her girlfriend.

"Okay I'm actually fine with this, but if you hurt her Pugh. You are dead." Scarlett points her finger at her co star.

"That won't happen." Pugh says and kisses Angelina's cheek.
————————————————————————
A/N: SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY, for some reason I was busy.. sorry it's so short and shitty. Hope you did like this one!!

Send requests please!!
(even names)

words: 691