•Coming out pt 2

Dad: Unknown
Age: 15

plot: this is part two of 'coming out' i did in the beginning of this book!! sorry it took a while before a wrote it....
warning: like making out? same sex pairing?

requested by, Nat_simp_

Julia was laying in bed when she sees a text Aurora. The girl who she met a week ago at the dan event.

(***) ***-****: hey remember me beautiful? it's Aurora from the fan event!

Julia🐸: I definitely remember you!

User changed (***) ***-**** to Aurora🐙💋

Aurora🐙💋: well let's talk about that date shall we?

Julia🐸: we shall ;)

Aurora🐙💋:  okay well my idea was to take you to the beach for. nice walk and then maybe go swimming?

Julia🐸: sounds amazing!

Aurora🐙💋: then i will come and pick you up on friday around 2 pm okay?

Julia🐸: definitely okay

~

After Julia gave Aurora her address she threw her phone on her bed and started squealing.

Scarlett immediately came walking into her daughters room.

"Hey, I heard you screaming." Scarlett started walking towards Julia. "Is something wrong?"

"Aurora asked me on a date!" Julia began squealing again. This time Scarlett joined as well.

"Oh my god!"

Both Scarlett and Julia stared jumping on the teenagers bed, like little kids.

~

It was now Friday, Julia was getting ready while her mom was doing her hair.

"Are you ready?" Scarlett asks.

"Yeah I think so. I'm kinda nervous though." Julia replies.

"You'll be alright. Just be yourself and she will adore you in no time." Scarlett smiles as she does the last things with her daughters hair. "And done."

"Thanks for doing my hair mom."

"No problem honey. Now get fully ready, your date will be here in 20 minutes." And that's when Scarlett left the room again.

"Okay so this is quite cute right?" Julia asks herself. "No it's not you dumbass."

"Come on me. I need to look good today."

~

After like 15 minutes of looking through her entire closet Julia found an outfit that she absolutely adored.

"Perfect." She smiles in the mirror.

" She smiles in the mirror