•Godmother

Dad: Unknown
Age: 16

plot: the tables are turned. The daughter of Scar ignores her...

requested by, emilye0028

Blair, the sixteen year old daughter of Scarlett Johansson was hanging out with her godmother, Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Olsen.

She has known her since she was born and has always been her best friend.

Although in the last few weeks they grew closer. They were spending every day together, sometimes even the night.

Blair's best friend just left her school because she had to move. Blair has been down about that so Lizzie offered to be with her. Blair didn't tell her mom she was feeling so sad, just because she didn't want to make her worried.

Today she was about to go to Lizzie's house to have a movie night because her best friend that moved to New York has been ignoring her all week.

Lizzie could always bring joy into peoples lives, so Blair was excited to go.

"Hey sweetheart where are you going?" Her mom asked.

"I'm going to Lizzie." Blair smiles and gave her mom a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Scarlett sighed and moved to sit on the couch. Normally, when Blair was younger, the two of them would always spend Friday night together on the couch watching old movies. It has been a tradition since Blair was 5.

But lately Blair hasn't been home to be with her mom a lot so she missed a lot of Friday's. Like 5 already.

Of course Scarlett knew that her daughter was growing up but she still wanted this tradition to continue. For a lot of years.

Scarlett also missed her best friend Lizzie, not only her daughter. They weren't hanging out like they used to.

Scarlett grabbed her phone and clicked on her other best friends number. Brie Larson.

On the call 📞
Brie: "Hey Scar. What's up?"
Scarlett: "Can you come over. She's gone again."
Brie: "Yeah of course. But you need to promise me that you will talk to her tomorrow. Okay?"
Scarlett: "Okay."

When Scarlett hung up she sighed once again. Brie told her multiple times that she needed to tell her daughter about what she was feeling.

~

When Blair came back the following day Scarlett immediately stopped her from going to her room. She promised Brie that she was going to tell her today.

"Can I talk to you honey?" Scarlett asks.

"I actually need to-" Blair begins but her mom cuts her off.

"Please? It'll just take a minute and it's important."

"Okay. Yeah sure." Blair agrees and they both sit down on the couch.

"Okay I may sound like a kid when you say this but I feel like you've been ignoring me the last few weeks. You missed out tradition for 5 times. I just want you to spend more time with your mother." Scarlett says. "Can you tell me what's going on in your life?"

"First of all you don't sound like a little kid when you say that I don't give you enough attention. I'm supposed to give you a lot of attention because I am your daughter. And to answer your question of what is going on in my life. Camilla moved and now she is ignoring me. So I was a bit down about that and Lizzie helped." Blair answers truthfully.

"Can spend some more time now?" Scarlett asks.

"Yeah. Can we have an old movie marathon right now. Make up for the last few times?" Blair smiles and Scarlett nods.
————————————————————————A/N: Sorry this one is so short and bad...i just wanted to give you guys another one today!!

Please send requests!!

words: 609
;)