The Gift Of Surrender

SMUT

Summary: Arthur Pendragon was not a brute. Let us be clear on this fact. He did NOT take what wasn’t freely given. The problem, however, was that he had very specific tastes. Very specific. To him there was nothing more arousing in the world, than seeing his partner suffer. He needed their tears, drank in there pleas and consumed their torment. He needed them to give up their orgasms. He needed to watch them writhe in frustration and despair in the knowledge that they will never find relief; not so long as they remained his. He needed the gift of surrender.

_______________________________________

Arthur Pendragon was not a brute. Let us be clear on this fact. He did NOT take what wasn’t freely given. The problem, however, was that he had very specific tastes. Very specific. To him there was nothing more arousing in the world, than seeing his partner suffer. He needed their tears, drank in there pleas and consumed their torment. He needed them to give up their orgasms. He needed to watch them writhe in frustration and despair in the knowledge that they will never find relief; not so long as they remained his. He needed the gift of surrender. 

Most potential lovers declined. He was always upfront about his needs. He never pressured, coerced or tricked. He certainly never implied that their jobs were on the line. So when he’d approach a prospective partner, he’d explain that he desired their sexual frustration. He wished to gain sexual release by watching them cry in misery about their lack of satisfaction. Most, (politely), declined. This was usually before running in terror. He did have the odd taker from time to time though. Either they presumed he wasn’t serious, (though Arthur always endeavoured to convey how deathly serious he was on what he wanted), or they just wanted bragging rights for bedding the prince; he never knew. Needless to say no one came back for seconds. But Arthur was ok with that, he didn’t need any specific person. Not at all.

Until Merlin came along.

Arthur had never wanted someone so much. He just looked so delicious. All delicate and fragile. A sweet little fae thing, too innocent to be real. Oh to mark him up and watch him beg. Arthur felt he would surely looking stunning with his face glazed with tears, singing a delightful melody of pitiful whimpers and broken sobs. And to know that it was Merlin, the most wilful, insolent, strong minded soul Arthur had ever met; broken under Arthur’s torturous ministrations? Well the fantasy alone was enough to keep him rock hard enough to coax the best orgasms of his life out of him. If he could only make it a reality. He resolved to try one evening. 

“Merlin there’s something I want from you-”

“Oh Arthur, please not a bath at this hour? Do you know how much work is involved? The stairs alo-”

“Merlin!” He ground his teeth and took a deep breath. “There is something I want to ask of you. Now I want you to know that you are under absolutely no obligation to accept. Whatever you decide, your job is safe. You can turn me down flat and I won’t be offended, or let anything change between us. Likewise if you choose to accept, but change your mind, you will be released from this agreement. You will face no consequence. But know that, if you accept, but change your mind, you can’t change it back again. I wont stand for gutless indecision. So if you say no, be positive you mean it.”

“What..? What do you want sire?”

Arthur noticed Merlin’s voice seemed moderately cracked and his eyes were starting to go dark. Arthur smirked. How encouraging.