Love Bites Part 2

THE SMUT

Summary: This is pretty much pure filth. And puppies.
_______________________________________

The only way to work the venom out of his body was to inject his cum inside of Merlin.

“Fuck,” Arthur swore into Merlin’s soft hair. “This is not how I wanted this to happen.”

“W-When does anything go a-according to p-plan with us?” Merlin said, his body shuddering with need. But some of that desperate painful fire had already been banked by Arthur’s strong embrace. It was like a healing sprinkle of rain on a raging fire, not enough to extinguish it, but enough to calm it for the moment.

“Skin,” Merlin said against Arthur’s collarbone. “I need to feel your skin.”

Arthur tried to extricate himself from the embrace but Merlin keened in pain when he removed himself completely, “I need to touch you. I can’t- I can’t.”

Arthur placed a hand on his naked chest, gently thumbing one rosy nipple, the same deep, dusky pink of Merlin’s plush lips. Merlin bucked into the touch. Arthur continued to distract him with touches as he stripped off his clothing. Ridiculously hard to do one-handed but somehow he managed it in record time. ‘All it takes is the right motivation,’ he couldn’t help but to think.

Then Merlin hands sunk into his hair and his hands were shaking. “My Arthur has gold hair,” he gasped and through Arthur’s peripheral vision he could see his disguised brown locks turn back to their blond hue. Merlin seemed satisfied with that, his fingers trailed down to cup Arthur’s cheeks, “My Arthur?”

“Yours,” Arthur confirmed, placing a hand over Merlin’s shaking one. “Your clotpole, your pratty King.” Something in Merlin’s eyes softened at that and he nodded now feeling reassured. Arthur could almost see the thoughts slot into place in a Merlin’s clouded mind, the creature was dead, this was his Arthur, he was safe. 

Then he collapsed forward into Arthur’s arms, clawing desperately at his naked back. Arthur hissed at the pinpricks of pleasure-pain, his cock almost painfully hard. “Please Arthur, I need you to fuck me. I need your cock inside me. I need it so badly. Fuck Arthur. I can’t think straight. I just need your cock. Please give me your thick cock.” Merlin’s senseless babbles were chipping away at his self-control. The need to give Merlin a memorable first time, worship and suck bruises onto every inch of his beautiful body was paramount. But he also wanted to neutralize the venom as soon as possible. He would have to settle for a middle-ground option. 

He climbed onto the bed and straddled Merlin’s body. “I’m going to give you sweet and slow after this, find all your secret places with my fingers and tongue. But right now, I’m going to fuck you like you need it.”

Then he angled Merlin’s head and kissed him.

If Merlin had felt good when the demon had touched him, the real Arthur’s touch was like that pleasure multiplied by a thousand.