Dr. Feel Good

Smut

Summary: “Relax and lie on your stomach,” Dr. Pendragon’s voice was smooth and calming, likely mistaking his shiver for nervousness. “I’m going to take care of you.”

And Merlin felt very strongly that gorgeous doctors, especially gorgeous doctors that were about to put their fingers up your asshole, could not just go around and say disgustingly arousing words like that. It was a health hazard.

_______________________________________

A thin hospital gown and his Pikachu patterned socks were not sufficient armour to handle Dr. Pendragon. He was probably the most beautiful man he had ever seen, McDreamy and McSteamy, eat your heart out. George Clooney who? 

Merlin gulped as the unfairly gorgeous man nibbled on the end of his pen as he flipped through his chart, plump lips wrapping around the tip and Merlin wished he could yell ‘down boy’  at his very interested cock without looking like a total head case. And then, of course, to Merlin’s horror, he whimpered.

Dr. Pendragon looked up at him in worry, “Are you in any pain, Mr. Emrys?”

“No — ah, j-just uncomfortable,” he murmured, dropping his eyes to avoid that deep, hypnotic gaze. 

Dr. Pendragon stepped closer to the examination table, then paused to scent the air and Merlin gulped as his eyes darkened just a shade.

“There’s a vibrator stuck in my ass,” he blurted out with all the tact of an eighteen-wheeler careening into a brick wall.

Dr. Pendragon, to his credit, seemed to take this all in stride, “Ah, I see... Is there any more information you can give me?”

Merlin opened his mouth and what came out was probably the most serious case of word vomit ever recorded. “I mean, I’m been suppressing my heat cycle for two years now and I-I’ve been told that my choices have been incredibly unhealthy and stupid but I refuse to find a heat partner. I-I’m waiting for my True Mate. So I had to figure out how to get through this next heat without suppressants and — you know — an alpha knot. So I asked my friend Gwaine for help, which in hindsight was an incredibly stupid idea because Gwaine is demented and not at all sane, and he sent me this embarrassing box of sex toys and I thought I would experiment — before my heat hits, you know, so I can be prepared — then I c-couldn’t get it out and I’m so embarrassed I want to die—”

“I was referring to more information about the object. The size, shape or what methods you’ve tried so far to remove it.” Merlin dropped his eyes, the pure, frantic mortification rising in his chest cavity had him looking around furtively for a sharp utensil or object to put himself out of his misery. Alas, something told him that Dr. Pendragon would be averse to him using the nasal cannula tubing to choke the stupid right out of his brain.

“Breathe Merlin,” Dr. Pendragon placed a hand on his shoulder and Merlin jumped at the feel of his thumb touching the spot where his gown ended and his skin began. It sent a frisson of pure heat down his spine and he shivered at the sensation.