Interrupted Almost Every Time

SMUT WARNING

Summary: Five times that Merlin and Arthur are interrupted.

And the one time they’re not.

______________________________________

1. Morgana Pendragon

Hands fell into their place, thin pale hands were wrapping and gripping hair. Whilst heavy thick tan hands were bruising pale hips. Mouth slotted together, small breaths leaving their mouths. They were panting each other’s name, yanking at their clothes.

As Arthur picked the warlock up, he pressed him into the wall of his chambers. Merlin’s moan was caught in the kiss, silent as it went into the prince’s. Merlin’s hands were roughing up the blond’s hair.

”Please.” The plea was whispered, and Arthur was ready to give it. But then there was loud knocking at the doors. The froze in their spot, before scrambling to grab their tops and tossed them on.

Arthur was at his desk, looking like he was working on speeches. Whilst Merlin plopped down onto the chair at his table, running his fingers through his hair. “Come in!” Arthur yelled, allowing the person to walk in.

”Dear lord, finally.” Morgana said, closing the door after her. “Ah! The person I wanted to see.” She beams, gliding to Merlin. “What for?” Merlin asked, looking at her. “I was hoping we could train today?” Morgana put on her puppy eyes.

“Okay. I’ll see you later Arthur.” Merlin called as the two magic users walked out the prince’s chambers.

2. Knights Of The Round Table

Arthur slammed the door shut, grabbing at Merlin. The warlock laughed at the prince’s eagerness. “You don’t gotta rush love.” Merlin muttered, that soon turned into a moan as Arthur attacked the younger’s neck.

Arthur knew that the warlock’s neck was his weak spot. Merlin was now silent, small gasp and moans of pleasure rang from his mouth. “Now what were you saying?” Arthur questioned, a smirk plastered on his pink lips.

As Arthur was peppering Merlin’s neck with kisses and hickeys, there was shouting in the hallway. The two groan, pulling away from each other. As they got far enough away, the door busted open. “Sire! They’re bandits taking down the lower town!” Elyan shouted.

The two hurried to grab their swords, although Merlin could easily destroy the bandits. The two knew that they’ll have another time to have some alone time.

3. Uther Pendragon

Arthur grabbed his lover, running through the small ways of the castle. They were trying to not get caught, mainly by Uther. As the neared the prince’s chambers, Arthur hurried inside, slamming Merlin against the door.

They didn’t make the scene slow at all. They were both annoyed and frustrated as they kept getting interrupted. Merlin gripped at Arthur’s armor, trying hard to yank them off. The warlock huffed in annoyance, muttering under his breath.

Gold floods his eyes, as the armor is off and placed neatly on the table. Arthur laughed, before pressing their lips back together. As Merlin was trailing light kisses down Arthur’s neck, when the door was knocked on once again.