This Won't Be The Last Time

SMUT

Summary: Imagine your OTP getting into a heated argument. Person A looks at Person B with fire in their eyes and says "Shut up." Person B replies with "Make me." Sexual tension and possible angry sex ensues

_______________________________________

"This is all your fault Merlin." Arthur hissed as he took off his tie and jacket before unbuttoning his shirt.

Merlin rolled his eyes at Arthur, walking towards their couch and flopping onto the soft cushions hoping to ignore the blond who was glaring at him.

"You always blame me for something I didn't do because God forbid Arthur Pratdragon the utterly perfect and suave CEO could do no wrong." Merlin said sarcastically, once again rolling his eyes as Arthur cursed and continued to undress.

"Do not test my patience Merlin." Arthur growled freeing himself from his troublesome shirt and singlet, now standing in their living room shirtless and still glaring at his roommate and best friend.

Running an agitated hand through his hair Arthur tried to temper down his anger and annoyance for losing his cool yet he always had trouble keeping his emotions in check when dealing with Merlin. His younger companion always seemed to have a knack in making him lose control, especially whenever Merlin would pout adorably after their arguments or do something unexpectedly cute in his opinion.

'Christ, I just wanna shove him down and fuck him.' Arthur groaned internally at the thought, trying to stave off the mounting lust he had for Merlin.

"Arthur!"

"What?" The blond CEO answered narrowing his blue eyes at the pinched expression and pouty lips of his raven haired roommate, he swears if Merlin annoys him further he'll do things a (supposedly) straight guy shouldn't do to another male but God damn it Merlin is the exception.

Always has been actually.

Arthur wasn't sure when his feelings for Merlin changed from "He's my best mate" to "He's mine! Mine! My precious..." which it definitely did not sound creepy at all. Really. It didn't.

'At least in my mind it doesn't.'

Arthur knew that he never felt attracted to any guy other than Merlin, it also didn't help that his sister would tease him each time saying that he and Merlin were like an old married couple.

While Arthur was thinking, Merlin grabbed a soft yet firm cushion that had sat on his left and with great luck aimed it at Arthur's daydreaming face. He was quite proficient at recognising the older male's different expressions, plus he's known the prick since high school and been living with Arthur for 5 years now.

'Much longer than any relationship Arthur's been in that's for sure.' Merlin snorted, the longest relationship Arthur had had lasted for a month otherwise it's a new girl every third week. At least Arthur ain't as bad as his other mate Gwaine (who he sees as an older brother) a notorious playboy (and alcoholic) that fucks almost anything with a hole. Well...any willing human that is.

'I don't think Gwaine is into beastiality, at least I don't think he is.' Merlin pondered.

"Merlin! Did you just throw a cushion at me?" Arthur spoke with gritted teeth and all Merlin did was raise an eyebrow and said airily "Nice deduction Arthur, you're quite the observant one aren't you? It's not like there is no one here but us yes? But of course-"