Tonight We'll Make Love

SMUT

Summary: Person B asks Person A for help to zip up B's dress. Smut ensues. Lol

_______________________________________

"Piss off."

"Come on Merlin, you have to wear it!" The blond prat whined, showing Merlin the outfit he'll be wearing at some dinner party that neither of them wanted to go but Arthur had to since it would be impolite not to. Right.

Like he actually believed the shite from that clotpoles mouth.

'Says the blond who forgot and remembered at the last second, only because Morgana reminded the prat.' Merlin grumbled, he didn't want to go. At all. Especially not in a bloody dress!

"Arthur, have you looked at it? How is that going to cover my legs? It's freaking short!"

Merlin huffed, just by looking at that thing he knows damn well it's going be tight as hell wearing it and short. If Morgana or Gwen were to wear it then it'll fit perfectly on their figure, but on his skinny body it wouldn't (he's also taller than his female friends).

Sometimes he wonders why he's still friends with Arthur, the bastard loves to see him suffer he's sure of it.

"It will be fine Merlin." Arthur said nonchalantly, he needed to see Merlin in this dress because Merlin's legs would look wonderful, wait, that came out wrong. What Arthur meant was he wanted Merlin to wear it for him. That doesn't sound right either...maybe he shouldn't have drunk that glass of Irish whiskey Merlin bought for him. Though he's got to admit Merlin sure knows what alcohol he likes.

"I don't see why you're refusing, you're a girl yourself so this shouldn't be a problem."

Merlin pouted and glared at the smirking blond, "I hate you so much Arthur Pendragon." To which the older male only looked more smug at the annoyed brunet.

'Why do I put myself through this?'

Merlin looked miserable as Arthur came closer chuckling in amusement.

Arthur handed over the dress and bag with everything a lady needed - he didn't question his sister about it when she gave it to him - sometimes it's best to not know what plans Morgana has up her sleeves, he learnt to be wary of her when they were younger.

"Now run along sweetheart, don't want to be late now do we?" Arthur teased, watching Merlin blush a pretty pink before the slighter man turned around stomping towards the hallway that led to Arthur's bathroom.

"You really are adorable, Merlin." Arthur murmured to himself, smiling as he heard the grumblings and slam of the door in the distance as the sounds of running water came on.

(=^_^=)><(=^_^=)>«ø»<(=^_^=)><(=^_^=)

Arthur was already refreshed and suited up, a black jacket and tie with a fitting silk red shirt and sleek trousers he looked every bit of a powerfully suave businessman (or as his gushing admirers would say "A fucking hot sex God!").

"Merlin, we need to leave in an hour if we're to make it on time. What's taking you so long?" Arthur said impatiently, tapping his feet and looking at the owl shaped clock on the wall - a gift from Merlin - to check the time.