Is It Okay, If We Do It On The Table?

SMUT

Summary: Consummation on the table with an invisibility spell cast over them in a busy tavern

______________________________________

Arthur had been searching for his clumsy lover wondering where on earth Merlin had run off to, when his knights decided to drag him to the tavern that upon entering he immediately spotted the hunched over form of his lover in the corner, sipping quietly while gazing out the window.

He quickly made his way over to a daydreaming Merlin with the knights following behind.

“Well, what do you know, my manservant is actually at a tavern this time."

Merlin yelped in surprise his apple cider spilling onto the table and his shirt, ignoring the scattered chuckling of the knights he quickly stared up at Arthur who was smirking down at him.

“Prat! What are you doing here?" Merlin asked his prince, a brown cloak covering the blond head to toe keeping Arthur's identity hidden while the knights were without cloaks and armour, wearing simple tunics and breeches instead. 

Yet despite them wearing peasant clothing their mannerisms bespoke of their training as noble knights except for Gwaine of course, who was already charming a barmaid. They all rolled their eyes in unison, Gwaine wouldn't be Gwaine if he wasn't flirting with the ladies.

“I was looking for my wayward manservant who should've been in my chambers doing his chores." Said Arthur who leaned over his manservant, lightly stroking the back of Merlin's neck.

Merlin pouted, “but I did do them!" 

He looked down grabbing his cider intending to shuffle away from his prince until Arthur thumbed a slightly bruised bite mark on his neck causing him to whimper; luckily the knights were busy chatting amongst themselves, commenting on Gwaine's flirting skills to pay any attention to them. 

The prince was smug in the knowledge that underneath Merlin's annoying neckerchief the boy has his claiming mark.

The beast inside him purred in contentment, his little mate was adorable trying to escape him that he rubbed harder and his acute hearing caught the quiet gasp as his nose sniffed the air - ignoring the odors of sweat, stale wood and mead - catching the sweet smell of arousal coming from Merlin; a predatory smirk crossed his lips.

He gripped Merlin by the waist, easily hoisting the boy into the air whilst seating himself down then placing Merlin on his lap instantly hugging the slender body to his chest.

“You didn't. You forgot to rub the oil on my sword."

Merlin was annoyed, he had done all his chores including fixing and shining the prat's sword and armour so he could have some free time to himself. It's not easy being the prince's manservant and Gaius' apprentice, his workload is doubled because of it more so than the other servants. 

“I cleaned and oiled your damned sword before I left your chambers." He hissed over his shoulder at Arthur.

The prince only smirked, admiring the angry expression upon Merlin's striking features which made him want to strip his lover here and now but not yet, there is time later to lay his warlock bare and open begging wantonly for his cock. His little mate would be so lovely.