Author's Note

Sooooo hello there.

If you clicked on this,

First, thank you...

Second...

What's wrong with you?

jkjk

Anyways, this came about because I found a particularly bad Peter Pevensie fan fiction that just made me die with second hand embarrassment... and although it got some good laughs from me and my friends (Because it was SO bad), I thought... You know this boy deserves to be happy... So... I did what any good writer would do. I made my own character for him to fall in love with. :P

I also noticed like all Narnia FF are either, the love interest lived with Professor Kirke and knew the Pevensie's before they went to Narnia and they've like grown up together and are best friends... Or they're the daughter, sister, niece, or granddaughter of a famous Narnia character so... I wanted to do something different and give my own character, her own family with as little to no relation to the main/known characters as I could.

So anyways, this is way longer than I meant it to be. I honestly only spent like a month on it... and on Microsoft Word it's 224 pages, over 46,000 words... So yeah I hope you somewhat enjoy.

I go mostly by the movies but I kept some book elements in there mostly durring the 15 year reign of the Pevensies after their coronation so. Yeah...

I split this up into a few parts.

The first part follows along pretty much to the first movie, (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe) I know in the books Peter's only like... 13... But I made him and his sibling a lot older because... I've always seen them as older even when I read the books so.

Peter's 16, Susan's 15, Edmund is 13, and Lucy is 10. Because come on... who would actually want 8-13 year olds leading a country?? Let alone give them weapons... They fought. They killed creatures, at 8-13 years old! So yeah I just always found something really weird and really wrong about that sooooooo.

I go over the course of all the movies and most of the books minus The Magicians Nephew.

I tried my best to not have any plot holes... But I'm sure a few are bound to slip in there I'll try to fix as I post...

And a special thanks to C for helping me even though I know you're very disappointed in me that I let it get this long. Oh well. :P

Without further adieu. I present my first fan fiction that I was willing to post.

For Narnia!

~K

Till the End of Time ~ A Peter Pevensie Fan-Fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें