~Chapter 6~

I was worried... They were talking about their plans to attack Aslan's camp. Preparing...

One of the dwarves was taunting Edmund... Holding a knife to his throat. Then I noticed the wolf run into the camp. But he was being closely followed by... Narnian's.

Centaurs and Satyrs and Fauns and... Luc. He had his hood pulled down over his head but I knew the person with the longbow was him.

They killed every minion of the Witch they could. Luc shot one near me with an arrow before jumping off the centaur and uniting me.

"Come on Vy." He whispered as another helped Edmund.

Luc lifted me onto the back of a centaur, climbing up behind me as Edmund climbed onto the back of the other one.

"I'm so glad you're safe." I whispered.

"We're not safe yet." He said as we turned and started riding back the way they had come.

I was so exhausted I slept... I slept until I felt the warmth of sunlight on my face. I opened my eyes and the centaur had slowed to a walk. The sun was indeed out and there was no snow on the ground.

"Spring." I smiled.

Luc jumped down and lifted me carefully off the centaur. I looked around and couldn't see Edmund.

"What happened to Edmund?" I asked.

"Aslan wanted to speak with him..." The centaur said.

"Aslan?" I repeated.

"Yes... This is Aslan's camp..." he said as he walked away.

I poked Luc in the cheek and he just rolled his eyes. We walked into the camp and towards three people walking towards us.

"Thank you for your help." The oldest of the three said joining arms with Luc.

"No problem..." Luc turned towards me slightly. "This is my sister... Vy."

"Peter..." I said, locking eyes with the tall blonde boy.

"Yes... Have we met before?" He asked, a slight smile touching his lips.

"No... Edmund told me about you..."

"You've met my brother?"

I nodded my head.

"This is.-"

"Susan and Lucy."

"He did tell you about us." Lucy, the young one smiled.

"Now... It was good to meet you... But I think your brother is waiting for you." I said noticing the cliff and pointing to where Aslan and Edmund were standing.

Peter nodded and the three walked over towards a tent.

"Let's get some food in you..." Luc said wrapping an arm around my neck.

I had yet to tell Luc what happened to our father.

We sat down and I started eating realizing how hungry I actually was. Once I was finished I reached across and took Luc's hand. Tears started stinging my eyes.

"Luc..."

"What?" He asked, his tone changing to concern.

"It's about papa..."

Luc swallowed hard.

"What about him?"

"He's dead... He was turned to stone by the white Witch..." I said. "She did it right in front of me... She said that death was too good a punishment for me..."