~Chapter 18~

Peter was anxiously pacing his study.

"Pete, you need to sit down... She'll be here soon." Susan said.

"If she doesn't make it... in a few hours... They're gonna make me marry Oramythh."

"It's Vy. She'll make it." Edmund said as he and Lucy played chess.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in?" Susan asked.

The door barged open before she was barely done with her sentence and Maxinan walked in.

"I have been sent word. That my servant and your advisor have broken into my castle looking for, "important documents"?"

Peter looked at Susan before standing.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." He said.

"well then... You'll have no problem marrying my daughter tonight then... And schedule Aleurian's hanging for tomorrow." He mumbled to the person standing next to him. Then he turned and left.

"Aleurian's been captured... I wonder what became of Vy." Lucy said.

"He can't kill her. She's one of my subjects... If he kills her then I can punish him how I'd like. But... There's nothing I can do for Aleurian..." Peter mumbled.

"Yes, you can!" Edmund said, looking out the window.

Peter and Susan rushed over to him and looked out into the sky. The Gryphon barely landed when the figure jumped off.

"Vyla." Peter whispered as he ran out.

AN: I know it's a short chapter. So I'll post the next one later today. Hope y'all are enjoying the story so far.  Please vote. Thank you for reading!  :) ~K