~Chapter 28~

I didn't cope well with Peter's disappearance. It felt like part of my heart was ripped out of me torn apart and put back together with a piece missing.

I told Robin that his father was going on a very long trip... I didn't feel good lying to him but... I couldn't just say that his father left, I couldn't tell him he died either. 

Years passed and Robin grew. He was crowned King of Narnia when he turned thirteen, making me his Queen Consort... That was until he turned nineteen and married Eevelah. 

Years passed. My son grew up into a fair, kind and just king... Just like his father.

My father passed away from old age and Robin and Eevelah were blessed with a daughter.

Robin grew up. And I grew older. But only in age, looks wise I still looked nineteen.

It was the Jinn in me.

Robin's wife passed and his daughter Swanwhite, ended up succeeding me as queen consort. But since she was only one eighth Jinn, she ultimately ended up passing. Leaving no more descendants of myself or Robin, because neither of us could love anyone like we loved our spouses. But through all the loss. Robin and I were never closer. We had to be. Both of us had lost the people we loved the most. The people we longed to see again. But there was no bringing them back. Our legacy ruled over Narnia for almost a thousand years. It was somber but happy and well...