~Chapter 26~

*Three years later*

(1005)

"And don't forget that Susan and Edmund are returning home today." I said passing a faun as I walked down the hall, stopping a moment to take a breather, placing a hand on my belly.

I was now, eight and a half months along with Peter and I's first child. I didn't know for a rather long time that I was pregnant but when I noticed that I was gaining weight, mixed with sudden appetite changes and major, major nausea... I read some books and put two and two together... And then finally went and saw the physician and he gave me the happy news. 

"My Lady, Oramythh is here to see you." A faun said passing by.

I smiled as I walked towards the garden. She was sitting, watching her little girl playing in the grass.

"Oramythh." I smiled opening my arms. She stood and walked over, hugging me. We were both minding each other because she too was expecting again.

"Filis, come say hi to Vyla." She called the girl over. She had light brown almost sandy blonde hair and blue eyes like her father.

The little two-and-a-half-year-old waddled over and hugged my legs.

I tried to pick her up but it was hard with my bump so I left her on the ground. She waddled back over to her doll that was laying in the grass.

"You're practically due any day, now aren't you?" Oramythh asked.

"Practically." I smiled, "So are you."

She looked down at her own belly and placed a hand on it.

"I guess it's a race now." She smiled.

"Don't say that. Considering your track record. You almost had to deliver little Filis on a boat because you complained you wished she would come already."

"Trust me I know..." Then Oramythh looked over her shoulder. "Where is the High King?"

"With Lucy, visiting King Lune in Archenland." I replied.

"Why? You're about to give birth... I'm surprised he left your side."

"Because I made him." I admitted. "I love him but, he needed to get out of that castle... He hasn't been anywhere in eight months."

"When I was expecting Filis, Aleurian didn't want to leave my side either, so I was thankful that Peter asked him to help him with the conflicts in the Lone Islands to keep his mind occupied."

"And he did, and is still doing a great job regarding that."

I placed a hand on my stomach before taking a seat, feeling the baby kick.

"Vy? You alright?"

"Yeah, this little one is going to be a master at hand to hand combat." I chuckled as it kicked again.

"When Filis was born... She kicked and moved around a lot before I went into labor..." She whispered.

"Don't say that. Peter isn't supposed to be home for another week... This baby can't be born early."

"How far along did you say you were?"

"Only eight months and a little bit."

Oramythh shook her head.

"You're definitely having this baby soon... It took me a month before I realized too."