~Chapter 50~

I woke up and looked down at myself. Nothing hurt anymore.

I bent down to gather my sword but found it was no longer there. I was no longer wearing dark blue pants and a blood and sweat stained white shirt, but a long, emerald green dress.

"Peter." I whispered as a tear slid down my face as I saw him. He looked... older, mature. LIke how he looked when he left the first time.

"My dear Vyla." He said running over to me.

"Where... Where am I? I was fighting with Pippin and got stabbed... Then I felt lighter, like I was flying-" Peter cut me off with a kiss.

"I've waited a long time for that." He smiled taking my hand.

"My dear... Welcome to Aslan's country." He said.

I saw what seemed to be a never ending plain of gorgeous scenery, nothing that could ever be described.

"Aslan's country... but, but that must mean. I'm dead... and if this means I'm dead. That means you're dead too!" I hit him in the head. "How did that happen?" I demanded.

"A train crash." Peter said simply.

"I knew I never liked those trains." I mumbled.

"Come, come see everyone." He said.

I indeed saw everyone. Mr. Tumnus, the beavers, all the centaurs and fauns and satyrs we had fought with. Aleurian and Oramythh and Filis and Lilan. I saw Caspian the ninth, Caspian the tenth, Rilian, Erlian and Tirian.

I saw King Frank and Queen Helen. Reepicheep. Eustace and Jill were also there along with two others, they were older but not old. I assumed they were Digory and Polly, the two I had heard many stories from my mother about. Then I saw Edmund and Lucy but not Susan.

"Where is Susan?" I asked.

"She's simply too grown for this world." Peter said.

I swallowed hard as we continued walking. I had the feeling of tears stinging my eyes but no tears would come as I saw the woman. Not just any woman, but my mother. I let go of Peter's hand and ran to her.

My mother, arms out-stretched and open. Her long blonde hair almost floating behind her as she approached.

"My daughter. Years have I waited to see you again." She whispered as she hugged me.

I hugged her for a long time before I heard.

"I think it was a miracle by Aslan himself that she lasted that long." I opened my eyes and saw Luc. He was walking with my father towards us.

I let go of my mother and ran, jumping as I hugged Luc. I hugged him for a long time too before I stood in front of my dad.

"I hope I made you proud." I said, feeling my lip quivering.

"You've done me than that Vy." He said hugging me.

Then my mom walked over and took my hand as she lead me over to where a few other people were sitting.

I smiled as I saw Robin sitting with Eevelah and Swanwhite, and Pippin, was leaning back on his elbows.

"My sons." I whispered as they stood and ran to hug me.

"Vy?" I looked over my shoulder at Peter. I took the boys arms and we walked over to him.

"Peter... I told you you'd be proud..." I smiled, as if I were presenting the boys at a christening.

"Believe me I am." He chuckled.

Then I dropped both boys arms as I looked over Peter's shoulder, at the great and mighty Aslan.

I knelt as I could hear him approach.

"Rise, Lady Vyla." He said.

I did as I was told.

"I once told you that there are things in store for you... That you must live so things can come to pass... And you have done just that... Not many people can stay on the path destined for them... But you have. You lived all one thousand five hundred and seventy years of your life with purpose... I commend you for that... Which is why you are in my country now."

Aslan bowed his head slightly as he walked off. Then I turned back towards Peter.

"I missed you so..." I whispered.

"I missed you too." He replied resting his chin on my head.

"I hope you're proud of the boys our sons turned out to be."

"I am... I could never be prouder. But I'm also proud of you... You did more in your lifetime than I could have ever done in mine."

Peter looked down at me.

"I told you I would go to the ends of the earth for you... Now look... I have." I smiled.

"That you did." Peter said. "And as I once told you... We'd be together again... now we are... for eternity." Then he leaned down, and kissed me.

~THE END~