Town

Have you ever heard about the 'Town of Ruins'? This is what outsiders call this town. Availability of small food packets at high prices, exploitation of workers in the factory, skinny and weak children picking up trash, and their missing posters around the town is a very common sight for everyone. When everyone thinks their hungry stomach like a hell every day, then once a month, when they get the chance to full themselves, is surely a heaven. A beautiful and old mansion located at the end of the town surrounded by old and big trees. Yes, This is the place called heaven by town's people. Once a month, this place is opened for everyone in the town....Debby was an orphan. Today was the first time for debby to enter this huge mansion. Debby reads a notice board with a saying " You are not allowed to enter unless you are 12 years old. One by one they all take the chairs and wait for the master to come. Then the dining room's door opens, and an elegant-looking woman comes with 2 maids following her from behind. She takes a good look at everyone's faces and said only one sentence before returning back to her room "please enjoy your food".   At the butler hints, everyone starts eating their food. Debby had never eaten this much delicious food. He could not stop his hand even when his stomach was full. Everyone thinks of her as a kind-hearted lady. Every day, debby would imagine that feast taste in his mouth. His thoughts were only filled with juicy fruits and creamy bread taste. But when it became very difficult for him to control his greed one day, he thought of going back, going back to that mansion. At midnight, when everyone was sleeping, he ran in the direction of the forest. He knocks on the big door, and suddenly rain pours with thundering clouds. He was not expecting it but the master of the house opens the door. With a question mark, she asks him what he is doing there alone in the middle of the night ?? He can't shamelessly say that he is here because of his greed. he was getting wet in the rain so the mansion lady tells him to come in and take shelter until the rain stops. As he was passing through the dimly lighted hallway, hundreds, no - a thousand ways about "how he can stay in the mansion forever" were circling in his head. But a scream shatters his imaginary world and he finds himself sitting alone in a big room. He follows the scream and reaches the kitchen. There was nothing unusual and suspicious, everything looks fine and then a sweet aroma touches his nose, and his stomach rumbles. He removes the lid from the plate and a whole chicken was in his sight. His hands start moving on his own. When he was busy eating, suddenly the red door in the last wall opens and the lady comes out of it. Debby turns around and he could not stop himself from screaming. Her elegant white gown was filled with blood-red spots just like his hands, her eyes were pitch black and when she opens her mouth, her teeth were sharp as a saw. She tilts her head to the left side and says that " Now you know my secret, but don't worry I will make your death less painful in comparison to other kids" Debby made the biggest mistake of his life by coming here. Before he could move an inch, the lady pounces on him and within a few moments, tears down his body in many pieces. 

End.....