Vegetables

Mother walks into his room and smacks him on the head "We don't have anything to cook, so I'm going to go grocery shopping and in the meantime, you go and study !! understood ??
His son, "Okay, but since it's raining outside, bring an umbrella with you and buy some snacks too !! Mother grabs an umbrella and mumbles about how their veggies for a week have gone in two days. After her mother leaves, the boy returns to playing computer games. After an hour, there is a huge thunderclap that causes all of the lights in the home to go out. When he came out of his room, it was pitch black. He suddenly hears a disturbance and, after only a few steps, falls on his face after walking on something slippery. He rises up when another lightening flashes, leaving a glow-up for a second and covering him in red. He almost freaks out but then finds tomato being dead on floor. He starts looking for a torch or candle in the kitchen when something runs from behind him and to the other side. He looks around, and even in the dark, he can see the object moving quickly from one spot to another. This gives him shivers, yet he musters the courage to confront it. He searches for it while holding an iron bat. When the creature in the dark attempts to leap on him, he smacks it with the bat, and it smashes into the wall. When he gets close to it, he realizes it's a cucumber and his face becomes serious. But behind him, something moves in a line and climbs the kitchen counter to stand on it, and with another lightning flash, he sees numerous vegetables standing in a row on the counter and gasps, "How is this even possible? I buried you all!" "But we came out!" says Capsicum as he advances. He boy says in a serious tone, "Bb...Bb..buut You can't scare me!"  "Yes, we can!!" a nasty smirk carves out on a half-smashed tomato's face as he comes back to life. The boy said, gripping the bat more firmly, "Still, I'm Not Going to Eat You!" you tasteless vegetables !! All the veggies hop on him at once, and the bitter gourd grinned as he crawled closer to the boy's mouth, saying, "We are extremely tastyyyyy....!! Simply put us in your mouth and chew!! The kid crumbles beneath their weight and experiences one final flash of thunder light on his helpless face as he screams, "Nooooooooo.......!"

End.....