Bond

Nanami and Kagami Hoshino were twin sisters and both had a very strong bond. Their parents were very proud of them as they were good at studies as well as beautiful too. In the new year, both girls get into a big accident. Where Nanami gets only a few minor injuries, there Kagami was left with entire life's disability. Her spinal had deformed which made her body shaped into a curve and because of it, now she couldn't walk and speak. Nanami feels very sorry for her sister but her sister condition had made her terrified of her. Cause of her form, she would always avoid going near her. Kagami's medical treatment was expensive and their parents had no choice other than to take multiple job shifts. Usually their parents would come home before dinner and it was her mother which was taking full care of her sick daughter. Being her room next to her sister, Nanami could clearly hear her sister's groaning. Sometimes it would be very loud as if she wants Nanami to come into her room. One day, it was almost evening but her parents had not returned from their shifts. Nanami was waiting for them to come soon because it was almost time for her sister's dinner. And then, the phone rings...it was her mother. She informs her that they both were going to come home very late and till then, she has to take care of Kagami. Now she has no other option. she was planning this all in her mind that she would go in the room, leave the food near her head and come back quickly without looking at her face and body. Before entering, she takes a deep breath and knocks to inform that she is coming in. It was her first time going to her room after that horrible accident. the room was filled with darkness and it was a relief for her as now she didn't have to see her sister's ugly body and face. It was looking like she was in deep sleep. Nanami puts the plate near her and as soon she turns back....something pulls her sleeve, stopping her from moving forward. Kagami asks her in broken words with a dislocated jaw, "I....K...KNOW I..IT WAS Y....YU..YOU !!!!" Nanami runs out of the room by releasing her hand in fear. She kept trying to sleep for a long time and but wakes up in cold sweat. She goes downstairs to drink water. Suddenly, everything becomes very damp and gloomy... Unaware that there was a strange darkness in the house, she touches the back of her neck and it was cold as ice. and she hears the sound of the door from upstairs. It was her own room and wide open. She lies down back on the bed without giving it much thought. Due to the cold, she pulls her blanket hanging down but it doesn't pull as if something was holding on to it. She peeped and looked below it. and what she sees under it, makes her fall from the bed. it was Kagami who was hiding under it and comes out crawling. Nanami shouts, "ho...how ?? what are you doing here ??" Kagami even, was having a problem in moving her mouth but still she speaks and says, "w..why did y...you up..pushed me ?? look a..and see wh..what have you d..done to me...!!" Terrifically Nanami answers, "it was just an accident !! not my fault !!" Kagami, "I see...so y..you still won't admit y...your mistake !!" and ending her sentence, Kagami slowly one by one begins to straighten her crooked body. and here, the Nanami was crying in horror because her bones were cracking and twisting in the same condition in which her sister was before. Nanami desperately pleads for help and tries to reach the door but her legs won't budge and then she realizes that all her body has transformed into a deformity. Kagami puts her sister on the bed and pats on her head and says, "on this bed...I prayed, and prayed, everyday ! but you know to whom ??....it was demon !!! with a smile, " go to sleep...sister !! soon you will be used to this pain."

End............