Grass

It was a sweltering and humid summer day. Some children were having fun beside the river. And on the other side of river, there was a field of tall grass. Suddenly, One of the kid hears an inaudible voice. At first he ignores it, but then again he hears it and this time it was audible. The voice was as if someone was asking for help. Leaving his friends side, the boy went to that voice's direction.  Coming close to the field, this voice asking for help was getting more louder and louder. The boy followed it by walking through the long dense grass. Finally, he arrived in the centre of the field, where there was a hole in the ground. The voice was coming from it. he took a glance inside the hole but it was so deep and dark that it was unable to see face of the fallen person. He asks from the voice how he fell inside it to which he replied he doesn't remember how much time has passed but can the boy help him to come outside. The little boy reassured him not to worry now as he have come. He searched for rope or something but there was nothing to see like that. The boy told the voice to wait for him there until he don't come back with more help. But the fallen man was so scared at the thought of being left there alone that he desperately pleads the boy to find another solution. At seeing nothing else, boy put his own hand inside the hole and tell him to grab on it.However, his hand was too small to reach the man within the hole. The voice tells him to try more hard and so he did. when the almost half of his body was hanging in the hole, the voice grabbed his hand. But the touch felt very different. And before he could utter any word, he was sucked inside the hole. With a little bit of noise, the little boy comes out of the hole, stretching his elbow to place it at its place and start walking towards the other boys.

End..........