Neighbors

Maze was putting her kids to sleep by humming a lullaby when she noticed ava's doll body was missing. "Ava, what happened to your doll?" Maze inquires.  Ava tossed around, "It is not mine...I found it buried in ground of Mrs Smith's." Maze drops her children off at Mrs. Smith's house the next morning before heading to work. Mr. Smith passed by them with a bucket of paint and began painting a wall while the children were playing in the corridor. This makes kids kept staring at him from afar. Later, while battling with peas at dinner, Ava tells, "Mommy, we observed Mr. Smith spend two hours today painting that tiny hut in his yard... "Okay, so what honey!!" Maze says as she wipes Logan's mouth. Ava, "But, mommy, he continued painting the same nasty spot over and again until the paint ran out. Maze dismisses it as if she is used to it. Next day came and same routine was followed. After having the lunch prepared by Mrs. smith, kids goes to play with their toys while Mrs. Smith slips out of  the house for doing some shopping. being playing for a long time, kids get tired and dozed off there. 

Maze comes back from her shift and rings the doorbell of neighbors to pick up the children. Mrs. Smith informs her that the children have already left. Maze proceeds towards her house but the lights of the house were off. She calls the children, but no one responds. She thinks that Maybe kids are still at neighbor home and Mrs. Smith is pulling a prank on her along with the kids. So she again visits her home but the serious expression of Mrs smith freaks her out. The cops were summoned, and their statements were recorded. A police officer wanted to investigate Mr. Smith as well, but his wife told them that it would be futile to do so because he suffers from schizophrenia and most of the time, he's not in his senses. Night had given way to daylight, but no one had found any clues. Mrs. Smith prepares some coffee for everyone while one of the police officer points out growth of a single-single flower just at a distance from each other everywhere in the garden. And this reminds Maze of something, so she dashes out into the garden and begins vigorously digging earth out with the help of a shovel. They want to know what she's up to. To this she just said, "Just help me." After an hour of digging, two bodies were extracted from the hole. Maze's heart sunk as he saw the faces of these bodies. Ava was discovered to be had her nails off her hands and her torned hands covered in blood were proof of how much she had struggled to dig the soil. Logan's expression showed that he must have struggled hard to breathe, but being confined in darkness had made him so afraid that he forgot to call for help. Several buckets of soil must have had stones and sharp wooden pieces, resulting in numerous bruising and soil filling their mouths and noses. Finally, they could not have survived the soil's compressing weight. Maze cannot believe on her eyes that just this morning, her kids were running all around the house and were asking number of questions from her. And suddenly, Mr. Smith shouts, " WHY ARE YOU MORONS TAKING THEM OUT !! LET THE DEAD ONES REST IN PEACE !!

In the end, the court concludes that Mr. Smith, who suffers from mental illness, wrongly buried the children alive, and that it was merely a reenactment of his previous job as a grave digger.

End......