Mud

Raindrops were falling and making a constant tinkling sound on the glass window. Dark clouds were looking angry and with a sudden light bolt, she wakes up near her window. August is a suitable month for rain and also for lurking souls. Under the sound of rain drops, they try to hide their footsteps. A house in the middle of a forest, surrounded by gorgeous flowers, built near a pond. It was a suitable location for any celebrity to rest and use as a hideaway. But it wasn't her desire to rest that brought Mykaa here, far from the city, but her desperation to flee from frightening nightmares.. It was still pouring outside, and the book was at her feet. As she bends down to pick up the book,through the corner of her eyes  she sees a blur silhouette of a girl entering the pond.  With an umbrella in a hand, she goes near the pond. The water of pond was filled with black mud and the rain water was overflowing out of it. Mykaa looks at her reflection in the water surface. and she gets lost in a flashback.

When you are an actress whose age has begin to show, your popularity starts to dwindle and your 'loyal' fans try to find another option to replace you. With so much effort, Mykaa got a role in a renowned director movie. Apart from that, a young actress 'Cylie' was also roped in for an important role. When the shoot began, after every scene, Mykaa would have to face comparison with cylie in terms of beauty, manners or even in acting. The crew would adore cylie and compliment her at the every moment they would get. Which mykaa at first tries to ignore. But an ich in her mind was continously reminding of her insecurities. She would be scolded for merely forgetting a single line, yet if Cylie botched up the entire act, she would be forgiven on the context of a being a newcomer. Mykaa's jealousy gradually transformed into malice, and then into hatred.
That day they had to shoot a sequence together. In which Mykaa was supposed to show the dark side of her heart for innocent Cylie by strangling her to death in mud-filled water. As the action began, everyone was admiring Cylie for her incredibly genuine expressions, but they forgot to notice that their appreciation was making mykaa's grip around cylie neck tightening. Her wind pipe was shrinking beneath the skin of her throat, making it difficult for her to breathe.
When the act ends, Mykaa rises from her position, while Cylie remains under the water. Everyone on the film set considered it as an accident, due to which no action was taken against Mykaa. Back to present....two years had passed since then. Mykaa was staring straight ahead at the mud, which she was now terrified of. Then, all of a sudden, something appears out of the mud-water. A pale-skinned girl coated in mud, whose face she wants to forget, emerges in front of her eyes. Her body was floating in the water, and each drop of water that fell on her face deflated it.  Mykaa wants it to be only a dream just same as her other nightmares. She covers her face with the hands and were continuously muttering , "No !! mykaa !! don't be afraid...this is not true . Dead Cylie's chilly hand grips her leg and pulls her into the muck. She tries to jerk it off and Unfortunately fell on the ground in an attempt to escape.

Lifeless girl with a terrifying smile "The more you try to run away, the closer I get." And she dragged Mykaa eternally to the bottom of the abyss.

End......